• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 07, 2024, 08:06:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cant Join Races

Started by Owen00, October 12, 2022, 09:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owen00

Hey ive been playing for a while but stopped for a little. When I came back i cant join public races or host any. Ive fully reinstalled everything multiple times with no answers. When I try to host or join servers it either says track mismatch, connection timeout, or just crashes the game. Can anyone help?

lmuzillo

Same here,this game urgently needs a solution from the DEVS in order to make it work proper!

PizzaChet

To help with this problem, you should make sure to not try and join a server with a ping of "---". Filter your server list in the ping column and try the lowest ping you can find. Also, if the game crashes while loading into a server, just restart the game and try the same server again and you'll usually join just fine. Unless you get the "error" or "banned" message where the server just needs a restart. If you don't like that, just make your own server!
In the meantime, "They" meaning PiBoSo and Snappe are diligently working on it as you can see in the DevLog... http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=6161.msg49520#msg49520
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.