• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 10:01:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

CBMXon Siqueira Campos

Started by PietroFP12, June 07, 2021, 10:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PietroFP12

June 07, 2021, 10:54:36 PM Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 02:02:20 AM by PietroFP12
Oi pessoal trazendo mais uma pista pra vocĂȘs, uma pista tradicional do Brasil, ela ja foi palco varias vezes do campeonato brasileiro espero que voces se divirtam.

Hi guys, bringing you another track, a traditional track from Brazil, it has been the stage several times of the Brazilian championship I hope you have fun.

Heithmap Made by: Kbrown and Pietro
Thanks giopanda, Pay2021 Paulo Rodrigues for the objects.

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqF5s9_Yhb7u3c0XG4RyzifMl6c3uX5s/view?usp=sharing

AZDesertRat

Thanks for the new track, it's a lot of fun to ride.  Also, good job on the track side objects and the under/over bridge. One play issue note - I never got a time for the 3rd segment, so no full lap times either.  The 1st and 2nd segment times were also curiously quick.  Think it has to do with the under/over section.

Some constructive criticism.  Since you guys are obviously invested in track making given the number of layouts released so far, I wanted offer a couple suggestions that I believe would greatly enhance the appearance of your tracks.
  • Varied tree scaling would really help to avoid repetitive looks around certain parts of the track perimeter.  There is a lighter tree that is scaled the exact same size/rotation, planted in a row and just looks unnatural.
  • The track mask could REALLY use some attention so that the primary riding surface didn't appear so pristine. Painting in subtle race lines or at the very least using a noise brush in PS/Gimp to blend the 1st couple terrain layers would give it a dirtier appearance.