• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 03:43:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Ducky MX Track Release

Started by Scrallex, June 29, 2023, 02:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrallex

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Niko Mouk

Too bad you spend more time picking on me rather than learning. I'll still tell you what's wrong with your track and drop that essential vid here, hopefully your next release meet the standards.

• Have a decent file size (1.3 GB for the MAP and 470 MB for the TRH, wtf?)
  • Hence use DDS
  • Hence have better FPS, I have 40-50 FPS with a 4080, wtf? (we already know it... you have the more expensive computer of the world blabla... but think about other people)
  • clean up your final folder before you make it a PKZ
  • Fix your tree leaves
  • Work more on the track edges

Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Scrallex

Quote from: Niko Mouk on June 29, 2023, 01:53:07 PMToo bad you spend more time picking on me rather than learning. I'll still tell you what's wrong with your track and drop that essential vid here, hopefully your next release meet the standards.

• Have a decent file size (1.3 GB for the MAP and 470 MB for the TRH, wtf?)
  • Hence use DDS
  • Hence have better FPS, I have 40-50 FPS with a 4080, wtf? (we already know it... you have the more expensive computer of the world blabla... but think about other people)
  • clean up your final folder before you make it a PKZ
  • Fix your tree leaves
  • Work more on the track edges

DGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do, as I'm the only one making things the way I do. My track without objects is 800mb - get a better computer if you can't hang because I prefer track surfaces that reflect reality. I've made money racing IRL so I care most about the realism in game. Your eye sees at ~27fps.

BTW stop begging for money on Paypal. Get a real job like an adult. What even is your work? What tracks have you published??

PizzaChet

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMDGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do, as I'm the only one making things the way I do.
Wow! It's good to see that you already own the place. ::) Anyone who tries THAT hard is soft. Good luck with any progress in this community, you'll need it!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Niko Mouk

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMDGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do, as I'm the only one making things the way I do. My track without objects is 800mb - get a better computer if you can't hang because I prefer track surfaces that reflect reality. I've made money racing IRL so I care most about the realism in game. Your eye sees at ~27fps.
lmao how can you be so far from any reality?

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMBTW stop begging for money on Paypal.
You know (I'm not sure now), there was a time where the word community still meant something and we were releasing stuff for free. This time where there was no asset, no tutorials, not even a discord. You see what I mean with tutorials as you watched mines to learn, ungrateful brat.

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMGet a real job like an adult.
Why do you apply to become a shop creator then, get a real job like an adult... Why do you need money from others, sounds like a poor move from someone that high in the society isn't, God?

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMWhat even is your work? What tracks have you published??
Oh, nothing super high level compared to yours which no one has ever reached... SEE BY YOURSELF, GOD

Scrallex

Quote from: Niko Mouk on June 29, 2023, 04:59:45 PM
Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMDGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do, as I'm the only one making things the way I do. My track without objects is 800mb - get a better computer if you can't hang because I prefer track surfaces that reflect reality. I've made money racing IRL so I care most about the realism in game. Your eye sees at ~27fps.
lmao how can you be so far from any reality?

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMBTW stop begging for money on Paypal.
You know (I'm not sure now), there was a time where the word community still meant something and we were releasing stuff for free. This time where there was no asset, no tutorials, not even a discord. You see what I mean with tutorials as you watched mines to learn, ungrateful brat.

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMGet a real job like an adult.
Why do you apply to become a shop creator then, get a real job like an adult... Why do you need money from others, sounds like a poor move from someone that high in the society isn't, God?

Quote from: Scrallex on June 29, 2023, 03:12:27 PMWhat even is your work? What tracks have you published??
Oh, nothing super high level compared to yours which no one has ever reached... SEE BY YOURSELF, GOD

All of your recent builds are community efforts, as it should be because it's released under a series. So there isn't much of a comparison. I'm not knocking you for objects - you're clearly more skilled at it than I am - which is fine because I could care less about objects. You're terrain is uniform like all tracks are - that's not real looking.

I watched one of your videos on setting up objects in blender last year. Thanks for that but it's really not that helpful. There are better videos to take care of what I needed and I relied on those this time around as there aren't any banners this time.

I applied to sell on the shop because I wanted to host an event and give prize money out, but I don't need to sell my track to have that money - so stay tuned :)

marcusthompsonn

DGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do
[/quote]
No shit your textures are the most "realistic" textures ive ever seen but look like shit

Scrallex

Quote from: marcusthompsonn on June 30, 2023, 04:46:54 AMDGAF you have no clue how to make textures like I do
No shit your textures are the most "realistic" textures ive ever seen but look like shit
[/quote]

You can go ahead and have you're wrong opinion on which of these dirt's looks more natural. I'll stick to my way of doing things because there's plenty of stuff that looks like Mouk's garbage out there for you to play. :)

Niko Mouk

June 30, 2023, 09:05:56 AM #9 Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 02:15:39 PM by Niko Mouk
Quote from: Scrallex on June 30, 2023, 06:08:21 AMYou can go ahead and have you're wrong opinion on which of these dirt's looks more natural. I'll stick to my way of doing things because there's plenty of stuff that looks like Mouk's garbage out there for you to play. :)

You spent all the night to find my worst looking track don't you lmao. You are ridiculous, you compare a 350 MB series track running fine with 30 riders with your unoptimized large shit that runs 40 FPS alone.
Thanks god you don't have a lot of different objects on your track we would get a 6 GB track to ride. Get good man. Seems you definitely can't get nice, but get good.

Scrallex

Quote from: Niko Mouk on June 30, 2023, 09:05:56 AM
Quote from: Scrallex on June 30, 2023, 06:08:21 AMYou can go ahead and have you're wrong opinion on which of these dirt's looks more natural. I'll stick to my way of doing things because there's plenty of stuff that looks like Mouk's garbage out there for you to play. :)

You spent all the night to find my worst looking track don't you lmao. You are ridiculous, you compare a 350 MB series track running fine with 30 riders with your unoptimized large shit that runs 40 FPS alone.
Thanks god you don't have a lot of different objects on your track we would get a 6 GB track to ride. Get good man. Seems you definitely can't get nice, but get good.

You do an overhead shot of my track and try to pass that off as legit while shooting yours from an angle that is seen when playing. I'm being 10x more honest with my comparison and the fact that you don't see that is, again, well I can see you're French. I don't see why everyone is so upset about a singular track being released that pushes the texture limits of this game. But I understand you come from a perspective of never trying to max out any aspect of anything. Absoute mid of a human being you are

marcusthompsonn

Quote from: Scrallex on June 30, 2023, 05:27:09 PM
Quote from: Niko Mouk on June 30, 2023, 09:05:56 AM

You do an overhead shot of my track and try to pass that off as legit while shooting yours from an angle that is seen when playing. I'm being 10x more honest with my comparison and the fact that you don't see that is, again, well I can see you're French. I don't see why everyone is so upset about a singular track being released that pushes the texture limits of this game. But I understand you come from a perspective of never trying to max out any aspect of anything. Absoute mid of a human being you are

you're delusional if you believe that your textures are pushing the limits when you can't even afford water on your track, instead of complaining with the fact that your track doesn't meet the standards make it better, i wasted over a gb for this track and realised that you struggle to build a decent terrain, you mash to many textures together and think that it looks realistic (which it doesn't) and it just really does not compare to other tracks on the shop in which don't claim to be "pushing the limits"

Rossybrah

.... I apologize for any horrible grammar, this was way longer than I intended it to be and I am tired and just want to go spin some laps on the Goat Farm, so epic it is, if I make it as I am so beat from work.  So lease accept my most sincere apologies for my horrific grammar. Cheers!....

When a kook tries to come into a communities forum and discredit one of the biggest and most contributing creators to the MX Bikes scene and is a big part of why this community has not died off yet.  I was rubbing my eyes and doing a double take to make sure my eyes were not lying to me because I am getting old and my eyes have failed me before, but empathy for this  God and how foolish he made himself look gave me that feeling I hate, its that cringe feeling.  I just wish everyone would think things through and research someone before they start cutting them down.  I think its awesome that he believes in his track creating skills but I pray he learns to humble himself because you can always get better but when you think you are the greatest, its almost impossible to get any better or raise the bar, because that is what  people like Niko Mouk, TFC, JV (who is an elite when it comes to track quality) and he is the most humble and modest creator, I bet JV is his harshest critic which allows him to experiment and find better tricks and ways of creating the the tracks of only the upmost quality. 

Scrallex.... I really hope you learn a valuable lesson as failure and let down is how the greats became so great.  You are better than me at creating tracks but I am going to really try and create something one day JV will be proud of and you as well.  If you like this game and community, my advice and opinion is that you get rid of the toxic behavior of putting others down, that is how you make enemies not friends and these guys you want on your side. I hope you continue to make tracks and you have that fire and drive to be a to creator like some of these guys, you will notice they don't think they are the MX Game Gods chosen one, not even close, nobody wants to be around people like that.  Make friends and give them constructive criticism but also be able to receive it as well.  There is a healthy way to have this discussion or debate if you so choose. There aren't many that can create ridable tracks, so I commend you for that, but there is a much more positive and constructive way you could have handled it and also be your own harshest critic, you will see that people will be much more open to you if you do so.

Scrallex

Quote from: Rossybrah on September 16, 2023, 09:03:38 AM.... I apologize for any horrible grammar, this was way longer than I intended it to be and I am tired and just want to go spin some laps on the Goat Farm, so epic it is, if I make it as I am so beat from work.  So lease accept my most sincere apologies for my horrific grammar. Cheers!....

When a kook tries to come into a communities forum and discredit one of the biggest and most contributing creators to the MX Bikes scene and is a big part of why this community has not died off yet.  I was rubbing my eyes and doing a double take to make sure my eyes were not lying to me because I am getting old and my eyes have failed me before, but empathy for this  God and how foolish he made himself look gave me that feeling I hate, its that cringe feeling.  I just wish everyone would think things through and research someone before they start cutting them down.  I think its awesome that he believes in his track creating skills but I pray he learns to humble himself because you can always get better but when you think you are the greatest, its almost impossible to get any better or raise the bar, because that is what  people like Niko Mouk, TFC, JV (who is an elite when it comes to track quality) and he is the most humble and modest creator, I bet JV is his harshest critic which allows him to experiment and find better tricks and ways of creating the the tracks of only the upmost quality. 

Scrallex.... I really hope you learn a valuable lesson as failure and let down is how the greats became so great.  You are better than me at creating tracks but I am going to really try and create something one day JV will be proud of and you as well.  If you like this game and community, my advice and opinion is that you get rid of the toxic behavior of putting others down, that is how you make enemies not friends and these guys you want on your side. I hope you continue to make tracks and you have that fire and drive to be a to creator like some of these guys, you will notice they don't think they are the MX Game Gods chosen one, not even close, nobody wants to be around people like that.  Make friends and give them constructive criticism but also be able to receive it as well.  There is a healthy way to have this discussion or debate if you so choose. There aren't many that can create ridable tracks, so I commend you for that, but there is a much more positive and constructive wy you could have handled it and also be your own harshest critic, you will see that people will be much more open to you if you do so.

Decided to actually finish it. No I won't be posting it publicly  :)

PS. You all know nothing about this situation, nor do I really care to inform you all bc mouk is perfectly fine with the wrong understanding being the main known one as it makes him look better. I have better things going on in my life to be concerned with this tiny little game <3

marcusthompsonn

Decided to actually finish it. No I won't be posting it publicly  :)

PS. You all know nothing about this situation, nor do I really care to inform you all bc mouk is perfectly fine with the wrong understanding being the main known one as it makes him look better. I have better things going on in my life to be concerned with this tiny little game <3
[/quote] know i understand how you made "so much money in real life" Your lack of dedication is crazy.