• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 12:52:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Texture flickering on all gear when dirty ?

Started by Networkz, June 17, 2023, 06:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networkz

So, im currently trying to investigate an issue im having, once gear gets dirty. You can see the textures from the dirty gear and fresh gear mixing together. it looks like crap lmfao. it happens on the bike skins, the gear skins, all of it. only thing that aint flickering at this point is the light bulb in my head on why this happens. Has anyone else come accross this ? is there a fix ? can i just delete some dirty gear file and be done with this texture issue ? Turned each graphic setting down one by one, turned them back on. cant figure it out. Anyone have a solution for a guy.

Setup:
Gtx 3060 TI
32 GB ram
Amd Ryzen cpu.

albinaguerette

June 18, 2023, 10:40:13 PM #1 Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 06:38:33 PM by albinaguerette
Have you tried updating Graphics Drivers? You have to make sure you have the latest drivers for your GTX 3060 TI graphics card installed.
Also, check for Game Updates. I mean verify if there are any updates or patches available for MX Bikes. Updating to the latest version of the game may help address the texture flickering issue.
And the most important - verify essay Game Files. If the game is distributed through a platform like Steam, use the "Verify Integrity of Game Files" option to check for any corrupted or missing files.
Well, if all else fails, consider reinstalling the game or using any repair options provided. This can help resolve any potential file corruption causing the texture flickering...

shrewdlaw

Try another PCI-E slot; there could be something wrong with the one you're using if it's causing the same issue with both your 3090 and your old 1080 Ti.
You've previously tried another HDMI and displayport cable, as well as another monitor, so I'd assume you've ruled them out, and it's not the GPU if you're using more than
This leaves the motherboard, PSU, and RAM as what is left.
If switching PCI-E slots works, the problem could be with the entire motherboard's RAM or PSU.
You could test some random DDR4 RAM to rule out the RAM.

Gahaka

Are you tired of struggling with resume formatting and content? Look no further! I've recently discovered an exceptional service where you can effortlessly order the creation of a professional resume tailored to your needs. This resume writing service takes the stress out of resume writing by providing expert assistance and personalized support. Say goodbye to the frustration of trying to perfect your resume alone and hello to a polished, attention-grabbing document that showcases your skills and accomplishments effectively. With this service, you can confidently embark on your job search knowing that your resume is in capable hands.