• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 01:08:53 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Missing forest raceway

Started by JoeGarlick79, May 24, 2021, 03:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeGarlick79

Hey, has anyone came across missing the track forest raceway? I have the short version but the normal version doesn't come up. When i try to join it online it does the Bike Graphics then after that gets stuck on an infinite 'waiting' screen.

Imlaazy

Can you join it in training because it's a stock track, if it's missing and you got the game on steam you could always go in to properties through steam by right clicking the game, go to properties then verify the integrity of the game files and it will check to see if anything is missing, then try again. Waiting happens a lot you just have to keep waiting.

JoeGarlick79

Quote from: Imlaazy on May 24, 2021, 03:54:14 PMCan you join it in training because it's a stock track, if it's missing and you got the game on steam you could always go in to properties through steam by right clicking the game, go to properties then verify the integrity of the game files and it will check to see if anything is missing, then try again. Waiting happens a lot you just have to keep waiting.
No, cant join in training and I have verified integrity and uninstalled and reinstalled and its still not showing up for some reason

idk

I had the same problem a few weeks ago, but I just said "Dass tuff" and accepted it as what it was. Later on I got tired of the ridiculously long loading times (20+ min) and moved almost all the tracks out to a different folder, only keeping the ones that I REALLY liked and would ride. Did the same with rider skins, boots, helmets and gloves, but deleting almost everything only keeping the ones that I knew I would use/liked. Loading time got to like 5 min (before the update) and I noticed that Forest Raceway was back. The track was rough af, I'd forgotten how many laps I'd done on it..

Long story short, try deleting/moving everything that you don't like lmao

JoeGarlick79

Quote from: idk on May 24, 2021, 04:53:50 PMI had the same problem a few weeks ago, but I just said "Dass tuff" and accepted it as what it was. Later on I got tired of the ridiculously long loading times (20+ min) and moved almost all the tracks out to a different folder, only keeping the ones that I REALLY liked and would ride. Did the same with rider skins, boots, helmets and gloves, but deleting almost everything only keeping the ones that I knew I would use/liked. Loading time got to like 5 min (before the update) and I noticed that Forest Raceway was back. The track was rough af, I'd forgotten how many laps I'd done on it..

Long story short, try deleting/moving everything that you don't like lmao
Thanks man that worked! Just deleted 20gb supermoto track pack and now its back lmfao