• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 05:30:12 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Inability to get real life imagery in game *HELP*

Started by dylan44frisch, October 02, 2021, 12:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylan44frisch

I have been using both the Resolute Kraken and TFC track building series'. Obviously I am using the Kraken track builder tool in conjunction with the actual track making techniques that TFC teaches. I have gotten to the part where I am putting my flat blank track in game to test the heightmap and google earth imagery before I start actually building. I have tried almost everything and have back tracked my work several times, but all that happens is when I load up the track, I have my heightmap for the track I'm making (which is flat as a pancake, as I want it to be) but with the flat image of the piboso test track. I have seen people having the same issue. What am I doing wrong?

Imlaazy

Is your issue the fact that you are getting the test track heightmap in or that you can't see the real world imagery on your heightmap?

dylan44frisch

Quote from: Imlaazy on October 02, 2021, 12:38:00 AMIs your issue the fact that you are getting the test track heightmap in or that you can't see the real world imagery on your heightmap?
I am getting my real world heightmap. I am however getting the test track imagery. So basically a flat test track.

Imlaazy

Remove all the layers and only input the overlay of your real world imagery into it and make sure the .bats are all going to the correct place if you have already done that then you can ask in the mod track channel in the mxb discord there is always people that help in there

dylan44frisch

Can I get an invite to that discord server? Trying to figure out where to edit the layers.

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal