• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 07:25:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Dyracruse MX track?

Started by Nixle, December 05, 2020, 06:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nixle

I've been wondering if there is a replica track of Dyracruse mx, I found this video of it, but it is very eaten away and everything is much bigger than in the video he gets like 1-2 when it's like 3 or 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhvwbMMEyaw

dylan44frisch

Thats an awesome track! Ive been there twice. It would be cool if someone did a mega compound with trails and the supercross track too! This track would actually be great with this game

Nixle

Yeah, it would for sure be dope to see it. I've been there a good bit, I'm sure I can ride that one long straight away in like 4th gear pinned, but I gotta learn to hit whoops a bit better and the same thing with rollers

Meta

didnt know there were any people other than me in Wi that played this game lol. WI tracks get no love in this game and no one has made one in this game yet. MX Sim has pine ridge but its very old.

dylan44frisch

Yeah I thought I was the only one in northern Illinois, but after Walnut came out, turns out theres quite a few of us!

crawguy5

I'm from northern IL and go to walnut all the time!! This definitely looks like a remade Sunset Ridge!!!!