• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 03:21:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Put the virtual rider on sterioids

Started by Phathry25, March 07, 2015, 04:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

My year and a half year old niece is stronger than this guy....  Seriously. 

I'm riding at a jump, and since the idiot thinks he must keep the bike straight up and down at all costs I have to try and turn as I approach the face of the jumps, except when you get to the jump the moron can't hold the bars straight, gets into a lock to lock tank slapper and goes flying off the side of the track.

arnzzz

When that happens i find it hard to catch it.

with a lot of jumps if your not hitting them straight you are probably screwed lol

PizzaChet

Sounds like we need a rider that's not an idiot or a moron before we worry about his physical strength. AI?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

MUD

I've saved a couple of the tank slappers off the face of the jumps by using the rider lean, albeit it is super hard to do, it is possible. This game has a ridiculously high learning curve, kinda like learning to ride moto in real life.

You just have to learn the difference of on-ground vs in-air rider lean and the initial anti whip it likes to do... Although the front wheel does seem to stick in the ground a little harder then what I think it should do. It's definitely a challenge, which is something fresh.

Phathry25

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 07, 2015, 04:37:13 PM
Sounds like we need a rider that's not an idiot or a moron before we worry about his physical strength. AI?

Have you never heard the saying "if your gunna be dumb you gotta be tough?"

Having a smarter rider would be better, but you gotta take what you can get sometimes.

JohnnyMac

Quote from: Phathry25 on March 07, 2015, 04:13:39 AM
My year and a half year old niece is stronger than this guy....  Seriously. 

I'm riding at a jump, and since the idiot thinks he must keep the bike straight up and down at all costs I have to try and turn as I approach the face of the jumps, except when you get to the jump the moron can't hold the bars straight, gets into a lock to lock tank slapper and goes flying off the side of the track.
I just purchased game, but before I did on the demo practice track, I didn't notice some of the physics as much as when I just tried Maryland for first few times. Physics changed from me feeling ok in control of steering bike on practice track. However, that changed once I started fumbling around on Maryland with the bike/rider more in control than me. The rider has no problem showing power when it comes to rider leaning. Im curious if the low speed steering flopping I feel is related to what you describe.