• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:21:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks so much to all you guys. I love these bikes and what this pack means to the community. I know I'm one of the modders of this pack, but my RM and Alta wouldn't be the same without the OEM treatment!

Jibbz

Thanks for everything guys, it has be really painfull to wait for so long, but i know it's for the good cause!

Keep it up in that way!

Jimbo

JNS47

Thanks everyone who helped in any way!

iNsane

Finally the baby's here!
Was a great fun and time working together with you. And thanks to everyone else who made it all happen!

Make sure to leave your feedback, we'll try to sort out everything we can. Have a good one :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

mcdaddymacswag712

I need help everytime I load in online it keeps saying bike mismatch and i just downlaoded the new oem pack

WestSideWill763

same I have that problem that and the only bikes that show up under oem mx1and 2 for me is alta and Yamaha non of the new bikes show in menu

Asdrael

Delete all former OEM.
Download the new pack.
Unzip into your mods folder.

If it doesn't work it's user error. So check that you don't have random stuff installed in the wrong places, download integrity etc.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Yirka63

Thank you for this update!! I can finally rip that Yamaha around the track again!

AZDesertRat

I want to thank everyone for their contributions, you guys rock!  The 2 strokers I ran yesterday were just pure bliss:).

WestSideWill763

do we haffta redownload all the skins we had?

jtrs_61

Excellent work fellas!  THANK YOU for bringing this content to the community.  You guys are saints for putting in so much effort to offer this to the community and honestly will probrably never know just how greatful many of us are... especially in the fact these 29 bikes came at no cost to the community! (unlike the DLC of platform games) so again. 

THANK YOU!!!

a quick question about paints though... will we be able to retain all the kick ass user created paints we've collected in the past?

Asdrael

You can reuse skins EXCEPT for the Kawasaki and Husky.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

WestSideWill763

so are the pkz files all the new bikes files as far as sounds engine and such?

Asdrael

The pkz ARE the bikes. All included. Don't touch those ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord