• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 09:38:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(WIP)02-07 CR250 Frame Added, Rear Shock Pg2 & FMX, Flip Levers photos Pg.3

Started by aschembri91, June 01, 2021, 02:11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aschembri91

June 01, 2021, 02:11:12 AM Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 03:53:17 PM by aschembri91 Reason: Updating
GO TO PAGE 2! I don't know why The photo files are now too big to upload but very low quality photos on page 2 for now!
Check page two for the FMX updated photos for the cut side number plates and a small update on possible future mods!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Posted some photos of a quick mock up of what i have done and been working on @8/24/2021 even though slow i jump on to get stuff done when i can unfortunately i wasn't able to keep my accelerated window and have this out before now but something is at least something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be where I post the files when I am done and have the files imported with the help I have been getting I no longer need the other post I did a mock up of everything I have I will leave a short list of what is left to be built the rest is just minor tweaks. I mocked up most of what I had being these last couple days I made progress where I had been stalling out a lot!!! If I can get something done everyday should be about a couple weeks to a month and the CR should be done and ready to test!!!! Check out the pictures so far and leave any feedback if you see an issue that isn't in the list.

(Updated) 2/5/23
What's left to build/
Front brake reservoir- 90% final tweaking
Handle bars(done), levers- (100% NEED PERCHES) & cables
Rebuild footpeg- Lost the save file name
REAR NUMBER PLATES-TOPOLOGY IS MESSED UP HAVE TO REDESIGN
Rear fender- (DONE)
SWING ARM- NEED TO FINISH SHAPING AND DESIGNING
GAS TANK-NEEDS TO BE REBUILT/ORIGINAL WAS JUST A TEMPLATE

Front number plate- (90%) bar strap only the left
New frame- (75% Built, needs final curvature tweaking)
Brake calipers
sprockets & rotors
gas cap
Mud flap/guard- finished
New air box boot- finished
Rad. cap
Rear spring rebuild
Rear shock linkage- (50% total) linkage is finished need to start knuckle
Redesign seat- finished design final sizing started and needed to complete
Tweak clutch cover
Radiator hoses
??Build Chain??? (Not sure if it is needed to template or if it is built into the game)
fork covers- 90% need to cut in half or 3/4 to finalize the shape
Air box- Redesigned 75% need to shape it to link up with mud guard

I will be posting mock up shots of the FMX version once these items are finished.
Fmx Model/
Cut number plates & air box- number plates 100%- beginning air box shortly
flip levers- Started
Trimmed seat - 90% plus a redesigned Original seat
No message is associated with this attachment.
bandicam 2024-01-12 00-57-59-440.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-12 00-58-04-759.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-12 01-10-54-129.jpg
bandicam 2024-01-12 01-11-03-054.jpg

aschembri91

just more pictures.

aschembri91

Been really busy working double shifts and side jobs, not to mention I've got races I'm going to be competing in and plan on going to Unadilla and Budds Creek so I'm behind on where id like to be with this but i mess with it a little here and there when I get the free time and remember i could be working on the CR!

otisjordan

aschembri91

fridgedollar

aschembri91

slower then I'd like but something is better than nothing.

aschembri91

another pain in the ass part down shaping the exhaust side number plate. if it doesn't look exactly correct let me know what you see also started the levers need to make the perches.

JUST A HEADS UP TO NOT EVERYTHING IS GONNA LOOK PERFECTLY IN PLACE AFTER ALL THE PARTS ARE MADE I NEED TO DELETE ALL THE PHOTOS AND ZERO OUT ALL THE MESHES ROTATIONS AND REMATCH EVERYTHING TO BE EXACTLY STRAIGHT!

aschembri91

July 20, 2021, 06:21:05 AM #9 Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 06:27:58 AM by aschembri91 Reason: Updating
So quick update thought I'd advance the time table (while remaining relatively close to a test and release window) considering I've got better reference photos now than I ever have. But all I did was get busier. I will be starting a new job at a motorcycle dealership which can help hand and hand with this building bike models for newer bikes if I choose to continue this I will have access to the newer and when older used bikes come in considering ill be assembling and testing everything from snowmobiles and wave runners to Honda, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki to Aprilia and Ducati's. and even I think I've seen people asking about pit bikes. So that is a positive but hopefully it frees up time for me to finish the CR before moving on.
Also even though i deleted the other post for this project Thank you to all the people who have helped with refinances and for the interest and  supportive post it makes for good motivation i hope to have people enjoying this bike before too long!!!!!!!!!! 

JUST A REMINDER KEEP AN EYE ON THE OG POST LIST I UPDATE THAT WHEN IM WORKING ON OR HAVE FINISHED PARTS OFF IT. IM TRYING TO NOT HOG THE TOP OF THE FOURM BY UPLOADING PICTURES UNLESS I'VE GOT SOMETHING MAJOR OR FEEL THERE NOTICABLE DIFFERENCE FOR MOCK UP PHOTOS!

aschembri91

Both new seat and fmx shaved seat

aschembri91

more FMX seat shots

anger806

looks great, happy to help with the process

aschembri91

don't worry I haven't forgotten about your help

aschembri91

mock up photos