• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 02:49:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Comeback of an old MVA Unleashed content creator (KX12)

Started by KX12, February 07, 2022, 03:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KX12

Hey everyone!

I used to make skins for MX vs ATV Unleashed back in the day. Some of you may even remember me from way back then.

I would like to try and make some bike paints and gear for MX Bikes, but came up with a few questions before I try to do so:

- Is there a way to change the model of the bike plastics? I downloaded the template for bike livery, but it seems to be only for KTM skins?

- Is the best way to make a new skin, to take a base as PSD from a good quality skin from mxb-mods.com and then completely redo it as your own?

It's been a long while since I made something for a game. It was in 2008, when I was about 15 years old. Now I'm a grown man at 28 years old and found out that I still have the passion to create some content for a game.

Here are some pics from the content I made for MVA:

Thanks in advance for the answers and at least come say hi if you remember me from the MX vs ATV Community. ;D

TakumiSvt

Good to have you back man! I still remember the good stuff from MVA! To answer your question for the templates, if you have downloaded the OEM pack, there are templates available for all the bikes in the OEM pack. They should be available here on the forum and on MXB mods.