• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 05:17:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game Freezes

Started by Tman86, December 04, 2021, 05:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tman86

Hello, recently I have been having problems with my game freezing a lot. I've tried multiple things to try and solve the issue but nothing works. I've: Updated my drivers, verified the integrity of the game files, backed up the game files, restarted my computer, played on both Windows 10 and 11. Nothing works. If anybody else is experiencing this issue or knows how to solve it, please let me know. Thanks

teeds

See if setting the game to above normal or higher CPU priority in Windows helps.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

PizzaChet

Ever since I built an i9 10900 and RTX 3070 room heater, it freezes and/or crashes only when I have a weird crash and seem to clip the ground plane but never seems to be from bike contact. In so many terms. Never from the garage or setup lag anymore either. It also sounds like the texture settings being turned up instead of down is an important tip for server load problems.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tman86

Quote from: PizzaChet on December 07, 2021, 04:02:29 AMEver since I built an i9 10900 and RTX 3070 room heater, it freezes and/or crashes only when I have a weird crash and seem to clip the ground plane but never seems to be from bike contact. In so many terms. Never from the garage or setup lag anymore either. It also sounds like the texture settings being turned up instead of down is an important tip for server load problems.

I have no idea what my problem is, sometimes it freezes before I get to the track or even one lap. Very rarely does it actually work for more than 2 minutes.

Tman86

Quote from: teeds on December 05, 2021, 09:48:13 PMSee if setting the game to above normal or higher CPU priority in Windows helps.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try that out.