• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 12:14:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Opinion Beta 17 (pls read PiBoSo)

Started by SteefieSteef, February 03, 2022, 12:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteefieSteef

February 03, 2022, 12:49:16 AM Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 12:52:52 AM by SteefieSteef
Dear developer,

After this pro/cons list my thoughts on the update.

*played offline MX- and SX tracks on the MX1 MSM bike and OEM bikes (2 feb '22 22:00 CET).
pros:
- Traction, les traction = more throttle control is good.
- Bumps, More planted on bumps.
- Landing, Got no issue with landing on both wheels like in b16.
- Stability, Feels to have more overal stability.
cons:
- Whips, as player need to be more accurate for a good whip/scrub and sometimes it feels I'm not in control.
- Slow bike, The bike feels slower.
- Suspension, the suspension sags thru on landings way quicker than in b16.
neutral:
- Wind, The sound is realistic but it has a pitchy/hard sound to it (annoying).
- Turns, Turning seems to be more ''slippery''.

So what else?
Not seen on the cangelog but the game just feels different while riding, so if they changed the physics, why not
working together with the modders of the OEMS/wheels and making the OEMS and wheels standard for ingame???
Because 99% of the daily users are using the OEMS and if the game gets another update the bikes/wheels can get updates as well so you don't get those opinions of people saying 'the feeling playing this game right know is worse'.

Honestly, beside all the things on the pro/cons list and the OEM thing, I like all the fixes and changes I've seen on the changelog. And I really hope there is going to be a collaboration between the developer and modders.

Love to PiBoSo and the helpers.
All the love from me and all the other players.

SteefieSteef(#7793)

Nixle

I feel like b16 scrubs and whips were better, but they were more magnetic, i feel like he should revert it back to b16 in air control but just make it a little slower so its still a change, ground could use a little more traction, cause in b16 i was throttle controlling it and i did it the same way in b17 and i just drifted into supercross whoops. The landings are solid, but when you get a little sideways thats when it starts to get a little weird and cause a crash when in b16 it would cause you time on your lap times and thats it.

Form Forza

I don't agree with your pros. I feel they have gotten worse besides the bike taking bumps. I don't feel like I can land right or be able to OJ a jump a little and not be able to ride out of it

Form Forza

its not fun to play and I don't care if you have 50 hours or 2000 hours, is bad, landing is bad traction is bad, the 250 doesn't have any power or at least cant get it to the ground, witch makes 90% of the tracks no longer rideable, if you don't believe me try mantua. is not fun, I get it if your tryin got slow the game down but the slow physics are not good ether. the air physics are bad too. you would think with 80% of the community wanting the old physics back you should do something about it especially as this is pibosos most popular game. we need a fix. if your one of those people saying its not that bad stop lying to yourself, I get the developer's are trying but we shouldn't reward them with bad improvements.

X REASON X

i do not agree with the pros at all... look at sim... thats how a dirtbike should act with better traction. this games physics are bouncy and wierd.