• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:39:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

FIX THE GAME!!!!

Started by LYB HYDRA, November 21, 2021, 02:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LYB HYDRA

So i just started the game, and, once again, it crashed a few times whenever i loaded into a track before i could actually play the game without crashing again. Well THIS time i tried to close out of the game because it crashed and it completely froze my computer. I couldnt do anything with my computer for a good 10 minutes until the computer shut itself off. I emailed the support team weeks ago without a response. Idk what to do other than delete the game and not play it, but i really do enjoy the game but when it actually works.

Rockchalice3875KTM

It's not the game it's your computer. Runs fine for me and I'm sure for everyone else.

fridgedollar

i agree with rock, pc dying sounds like a hardware issue. it could also be the cause of the game crashes

REDSalvation

No error code or message?
Try loading a track (forest raceway) in single player, do nothing when loading, so do not touch keyboard and mouse.
Sometimes this will cause crashes.

bikelife_shaw

seems like you have a 90s PC

LYB HYDRA

lol just read the comments. no its not an old pc its a rog zephyrus m16. but ive read that it happebs to other people too, not just me.

Rockchalice3875KTM

Retro_Steam

Its most likely your computer. Try to turn off any texture or reshape mods if you have any. I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling. Its working fine for pretty much everybody in the community, sorry if it continues to not work.