• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 09, 2024, 05:57:58 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game Freezes whole computer upon startup

Started by Tobunson, May 19, 2021, 09:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobunson

Hey guys, I recently purchased mx bikes off steam. Worked for a day or two when I first got it, went to play the other day and it loads up ,gets to the main menu and freezes my computer, i cant do nothing but restart my computer. Cant even get back to windows.
Any ideas? ive tried re installing, deleteing piboso.
Thanks in advance !

PizzaChet

That sounds like a coincidence. If it worked before and now your Windows won't load, it's a computer problem most likely.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tobunson

Quote from: PizzaChet on May 19, 2021, 10:42:46 PMThat sounds like a coincidence. If it worked before and now your Windows won't load, it's a computer problem most likely.

was kinda figuring that, but how so? it didnt work for a few days. randomly worked the other day, downloaded a mod, froze again and still wont work. Defintely wasnt the mod though because ive deleted and re installed since then.

PizzaChet

If you can, flatline your system. That means losing everything on your drive after reformatting and reinstalling Windows. If it continues, you have hardware issues. Otherwise, blow all of the dust out of your system and re-seat the memory modules and videocard. These are all Hail Mary's that have occasionally worked for me in the past. PC gaming requires a lot of maintenance.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.