• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 05:44:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can't join any servers

Started by Yz_2swifty, January 06, 2023, 07:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz_2swifty

Every time I try to join a server it says data mismatch. It says missing bike: cr85 and tires mismatch: m_sm. What can I do to fix this? Please help.

PizzaChet

That's the mini's and SuperMoto mods. If you use those, it will be hard or impossible to join other servers. It's tough having a config that gets you into all servers.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yz_2swifty

Quote from: PizzaChet on January 06, 2023, 10:44:49 PMThat's the mini's and SuperMoto mods. If you use those, it will be hard or impossible to join other servers. It's tough having a config that gets you into all servers.
I'm not trying to use anything but oem bikes. Anything I should try?

PizzaChet

Quote from: Yz_2swifty on January 08, 2023, 10:13:31 PMAnything I should try?
I don't know other than having those bikes ready in a non-game folder, ready to swap in when you want or need to go into a server with all of those SM and mini bikes. I had all of the SM content before and I couldn't join "normal" servers so I gave up. I had no problems joining servers last week, now I'm getting "Bike Unknown to Server" when trying to join any of them. There's some OEM update or something I guess I need to get now. It's rough chasing content compatibility, but we get a few months of online play together until the next major update changes that, which we want in order to progress the game.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

PizzaChet

Quote from: Yz_2swifty on January 08, 2023, 10:13:31 PMI'm not trying to use anything but oem bikes. Anything I should try?
OEM .18 fixed it for me! I can join any server with a ping number now. Great sounds and physics from the new bikes!