• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 11:30:09 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mutiplayer

Started by Ryden156, October 09, 2023, 05:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryden156

So i have had this problem with mx bikes each time i try to open the mutiplayer tab it just closes my game 2-3 seconds later i have been playing for around 40 hours and i want to try and test my skill i have the OEM bikes and factory bike mods is that the problem?

teeds

You've got some bad files in there somewhere by the sounds of it. Try verifying game files and test with a new game profile, if that doesn't help maybe try a complete fresh game install.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ryden156

sorry for the super late reply. i tried these things and none of them worked

teeds

You did a complete fresh install?

Jacob7666

Hi when ever I try to go to online races it just says invalid login please register

teeds

Did you buy the game on this site or Steam?

Jacob7666

Quote from: teeds on October 27, 2023, 02:47:58 PMDid you buy the game on this site or Steam?
 I bought it on site

teeds

Zakpainter20

Hi. Any idea how I update?? I have beta18 but can't play online says I need to update. Cheers

teeds

Quote from: Zakpainter20 on November 30, 2023, 08:28:52 PMHi. Any idea how I update?? I have beta18 but can't play online says I need to update. Cheers

If you purchased the game from this site and not Steam, you can get the latest version from here - https://www.mx-bikes.com/?page=downloads

Zakpainter20

Thanks for that but I already have the latest version beta18 no?? Am I missing something lol? My games good I just can't do online races. Do I need to reinstall it all you think?

teeds

What does the game say when you try going online?

PlutoMX

Im Having a problem connecting to multiplayer as well, whenever i try to connect it gives me a connection interrupted message anyone know how to help?