• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 01:57:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.1

Started by StoneRider, April 14, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

HornetMaX

Probably an MXS forum "Hall of Fame"-er :)

ChrisK

is that  an insult or a compliment?

HornetMaX

Let's say I'd be surprised if the intention was to congratulate you :)

ChrisK

pacopastor34

I think that discussion is over again.

Docfumi

I've read this topic for the past day or so and I hope we can soon put this behind us.
I think this is a really bad look for MXB and MXS. We are better than this and
it's a real shame that some of us can not respect the wishes of another Modder.
For me it seems clear that Jay is unhappy how things went down and he has that
right as the modded bikes are his, the unclear parts should be between two people.
I really hope we (MXB & MXS) modders and skinners can come to an understanding
and someday work together. We all have a great deal of passion for the sport and
our respective communities so please lets try and handle things in a more adult fashion.

P.S. Can't we all just get along?  ::)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

pacopastor34

Quote from: Docfumi on June 06, 2016, 01:59:31 PM
I've read this topic for the past day or so and I hope we can soon put this behind us.
I think this is a really bad look for MXB and MXS. We are better than this and
it's a real shame that some of us can not respect the wishes of another Modder.
For me it seems clear that Jay is unhappy how things went down and he has that
right as the modded bikes are his, the unclear parts should be between two people.
I really hope we (MXB & MXS) modders and skinners can come to an understanding
and someday work together. We all have a great deal of passion for the sport and
our respective communities so please lets try and handle things in a more adult fashion.

P.S. Can't we all just get along?  ::)

If I would pay 100€ for a model. I would do anything that I wanted to do. Or at least if  I would sell one of my models(I would like my models look like jays model) I would make an easy contract agreement.

We are talking  about hundreds of dollars of benefit.

I sold so much  Instrumentals time ago(I've been an electronic music producer for more than 10 years) and I never have some kind of problem because I always take care about the files that I transferred to the people. And what kind of purchase. Leasing, full rights, just a wav file or separated track...etc. If Jay didn't want to the bike out of mxs, man, don't send a blend source file.

I can't imagine sending my Ableton projects to anyone.

ChrisK

i dont heed his bikes, beacause i have the rmz now :D but its unfair to stonerider and the other helpers.

stone should say what they want to do now. its his model, he buy it he put much work in it.

if jay have just a Problem with the Quality of the imported model. remove the credit

StoneRider

June 06, 2016, 05:13:37 PM #84 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:20:36 PM by StoneRider
Jay made his point. Us too. That's it. There is also ways to come and see ppl to ask if they can removed a link and this
Quote from: Jay on June 05, 2016, 06:38:32 AM
Stop putting my bikes in this game.
is not a way to do it. At least, after that, i don't want to be a gentle guy with a big open mind and a tottally objective view of the situation. No, after a comment like this i just want to say a big F*** you. But Jay made his point after. Now, if i would like to bike a mxs bike, i NEVER buy it over than 20$. Here once a again.... i bought a 3D god damn model. THAT's IT.

Now, i think that we should keep the bike and close this topic. When i see Jay i see a big baby making caprices. I see a guy who is here to sell model on a game he don't even play. But i'm really tired of all this shit right now so.... do whatever you want to do. Just, i beg all of you... don't let mxb become mxs. fter a comment like this i just wa

StoneRider

Quote from: StoneRider on June 06, 2016, 05:13:37 PM
Jay made his point. Us too. That's it. There is also ways to come and see ppl to ask if they can removed a link and this
Quote from: Jay on June 05, 2016, 06:38:32 AM
Stop putting my bikes in this game.
is not a way to do it. At least, after that, i don't want to be a gentle guy with a big open mind and a tottally objective view of the situation. No, after a comment like this i just want to say a big F*** you. But Jay made his point after. Now, if i would like to bike a mxs bike, i NEVER buy it over than 20$. Here once a again.... i bought a 3D god damn model. THAT's IT.

Now, i think that we should keep the bike and close this topic. When i see Jay i see a big baby making caprices. I see a guy who is here to sell model on a game he don't even play. But i'm really tired of all this shit right now so.... do whatever you want to do. Just, i beg all of you... don't let mxb become mxs.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I do think we need to clarify where we stand, and that's really between Jay and Stone.

So far, Jay's friend has come on and said something like "Jay can see no one here is going to change their minds so he says f*** it let them have the bikes"..

I then added them back for download.

Jay's since then come on and seems to have said no although I'm starting to get lost.

So what is it?

GDUBMX

June 06, 2016, 06:03:03 PM #87 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:48:52 PM by gdubmx
I respect the creators wishes and will remove the kxf and sxf from my collection. Thank you Jay for the models as they were very well made and were so cool to ride. Hopefully one day you'll make some for this game. Sorry for the way all this happened, if I had any idea this was such a big issue I would never of downloaded them.

Stone, sorry you had to go through this and thank you for importing the models.

I will delete my kxf and sxfs now and move on. We all know I'm an outdated last gen Suzuki guy  anyway :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

m121c

Hate MXS and it's creators... yet everyone is so persistent import the content from there, and act as if they did so much work. Find that kind of funny.

Anyways, those who think it's a right to distribute another creators content just because they purchased it is sadly mistaken and has no knowledge as far as a creators rights to their content. A creator can release content free and that STILL doesn't mean you can do as you please with it if it's filed under the correct creative commons license.

If you have bought the model and put in a different game for yourself, by all means no one says you can't, but it gets really muddy when you then take the model you purchased and then freely distribute that model in a different game. That is a form of pirating. If I buy photoshop and develop a crack and then upload it to piratebay for all, that is a legal offense and is wrong.

"I paid x amount for y digital product I'm gonna do what I want" is a terrible outlook. Like I said, you can do what you want with your purchase within bounds legally and morally, if you want to take your purchase and but into a different game for yourself than by all means go ahead. Why do you think Piboso and JLV (mxs dev.) do not want imported content from games such as MVA and MXGP being released publicly? Because it's legal vulnerability. Point, just because you bought the game does not give you the right to distribute.

Plain and simple, if you want to avoid all this and the mxs community mentality, it's best someone around here starts to make 100% new content. It's the only way to avoid problems, good luck.

Although I will commend a majority of you, I can see the discussions around here are a bit more mature and controlled then MXS. That is nice.

pacopastor34

June 06, 2016, 07:16:25 PM #89 Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 07:33:13 PM by pacopastor34
Quote from: m121c on June 06, 2016, 06:58:23 PM
Hate MXS and it's creators... yet everyone is so persistent import the content from there, and act as if they did so much work. Find that kind of funny.

Anyways, those who think it's a right to distribute another creators content just because they purchased it is sadly mistaken and has no knowledge as far as a creators rights to their content. A creator can release content free and that STILL doesn't mean you can do as you please with it if it's filed under the correct creative commons license.

If you have bought the model and put in a different game for yourself, by all means no one says you can't, but it gets really muddy when you then take the model you purchased and then freely distribute that model in a different game. That is a form of pirating. If I buy photoshop and develop a crack and then upload it to piratebay for all, that is a legal offense and is wrong.

"I paid x amount for y digital product I'm gonna do what I want" is a terrible outlook. Like I said, you can do what you want with your purchase within bounds legally and morally, if you want to take your purchase and but into a different game for yourself than by all means go ahead. Why do you think Piboso and JLV (mxs dev.) do not want imported content from games such as MVA and MXGP being released publicly? Because it's legal vulnerability. Point, just because you bought the game does not give you the right to distribute.

Plain and simple, if you want to avoid all this and the mxs community mentality, it's best someone around here starts to make 100% new content. It's the only way to avoid problems, good luck.

Although I will commend a majority of you, I can see the discussions around here are a bit more mature and controlled then MXS. That is nice.

Nonetheless it's not an official licensed product. It's more like selling drugs on a corner than selling an app in AppStore. You can't compare apples and oranges. MVA and MXGP are licensed games.

Do you think that in GPBIKES(piboso's game) are not MOTOGP licensed bikes? Have you seen MotoGP Manu's mod? THE WHOLE BIKESET MAN. I'm not saying if it is fair or unfair. I only said, don't tell us distorted information.

I didn't keep on MXGP conversion because of GDUB and TFC. I respect so much his work and I decide spent 10210512512 hours trying to make my own models in order to keep MXBC clear of copyrighted files. I preferred follow the instructions of the MXBC owner.

I repeat once again. STONERIDER BOUGHT A BLEND FILE, .JM FILES FOR MXSIMULATOR and  PSD. It's SELLER work to protect his work and his money.