• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 10:24:14 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

simultanios brake trigger

Started by cedric van roeyen, October 05, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cedric van roeyen

It would be great if we could map the front and rear brake to one trigger/button (like in mxs).

jbrandmx85

onlyonetone

You can already do this with an external program. Like xpadder.

cedric van roeyen

I'm not going to pay for that, the game hasn't even changed since the last time I came on !!!

GDUBMX

Quote from: cedric van roeyen on November 23, 2014, 04:58:05 PM
I'm not going to pay for that, the game hasn't even changed since the last time I came on !!!

maybe because a simulation of actual motocross bike brakes would be that you DO NOT have both brakes on the same lever. And if you would of followed the WIP Beta 2 thread then you would know of the timescale in which Piboso is working toward.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PiBoSo

Lupus in fabula: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=376

For your request: at the moment there are no plans to allow combined brakes, because it wouldn't be realistic.

MotoRogers499

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 23, 2014, 06:10:29 PM

For your request: at the moment there are no plans to allow combined brakes, because it wouldn't be realistic.

PiBoSo, I hope you know that for some people, assigning to controls to one button actually works. They tell me they had no external software and it just worked for them when they did both brakes on one button. For me, its not working. However, if you really arent going to allow us to assign more than one control per button, you should probably look into this, because its really not fair for the people having to use different buttons.

PiBoSo

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on November 24, 2014, 11:57:18 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on November 23, 2014, 06:10:29 PM

PiBoSo, I hope you know that for some people, assigning to controls to one button actually works. They tell me they had no external software and it just worked for them when they did both brakes on one button. For me, its not working. However, if you really arent going to allow us to assign more than one control per button, you should probably look into this, because its really not fair for the people having to use different buttons.

Yes, it is possible, manually editing controls.txt
It's ok: if you really want to do it, at least you have to do some extra work  :)

MotoRogers499

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 25, 2014, 12:02:07 AM
Yes, it is possible, manually editing controls.txt
It's ok: if you really want to do it, at least you have to do some extra work  :)
No, i mean without doing that. I have a buddy that just downloaded the game last night (demo) and it just worked for him, he didnt need to do anything