• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 06, 2024, 08:28:25 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Track mismatch

Started by BCROOM45, July 20, 2022, 04:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCROOM45

So Im trying to join an online server and keep getting track mismatch. I made sure i downloaded the most recent version of the track, as well as the server version. any help guys? my bad im new!!
Instagram: baileycroommusic
YouTube: Baileycroommusic

PizzaChet

That's weird. I usually get "bike mismatch" or "missing track". Usually, if you have the track you won't have problems as long as the OEM pack is current and now there's a "tyre patch" that's keeping me out of online servers. As soon as MXB-MODS.com is back up I'll get it and try again. Good Luck!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

MXB-Mods is back online since Monday, and yesterday we launched a new tyre patch https://mxb-mods.com/2022-ultimate-oem-tyre-patch

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

PizzaChet

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

BCROOM45

Quote from: iNsane on July 20, 2022, 11:08:18 PMMXB-Mods is back online since Monday, and yesterday we launched a new tyre patch https://mxb-mods.com/2022-ultimate-oem-tyre-patch

Thank you for the feedback and the response INsane!! i have the updated oem pack, and just downloaded the new tyre patch but im still currently getting issues for some reason. they range from "bike mismatch", "Connection  timeout", to "internal error 1"
Instagram: baileycroommusic
YouTube: Baileycroommusic

PizzaChet

Bike mismatch can be tough to remedy. Server dependent. Connection timeout is probably a server with "---" for a ping. I try to avoid those. I think internal error 1 means it might work again if they restart a server. Same for a ban or whatever it's called.