• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 02:28:18 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

baja brawl link?

Started by bradhouke378, December 11, 2020, 12:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradhouke378

does anyone have the link to the baja brawl track or know where i can find it?

fridgedollar

its been taken down, the creator wanted it removed

bradhouke378

Quote from: fridgedollar on December 11, 2020, 01:13:35 AMits been taken down, the creator wanted it removed
that sucks, it looked so good

AZDesertRat

Ok, so is anyone going to provide some insight as to why Hurren requested this?  Is he planning on releasing a new version after some more fixes (ex: start gate in last update) or did one of the MXB nazis drive him away?  Sure hope it's not the latter but wouldn't surprise me :( .

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: AZDesertRat on December 11, 2020, 03:43:40 PMOk, so is anyone going to provide some insight as to why Hurren requested this?  Is he planning on releasing a new version after some more fixes (ex: start gate in last update) or did one of the MXB nazis drive him away?  Sure hope it's not the latter but wouldn't surprise me :( .

Only Hurren can give you insight on that but he doesn't owe an explanation to anyone.  It was his track and he can do what he wants with it.

AZDesertRat

Agreed, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation.  However, it is instantly one of the better tracks created for MXB (seen/heard comments that others feel it is the best custom track to date) and I was looking forward to future track releases from him, sure I'm not alone on this.  I do want to thank Hurren for at least giving us this beauty and wish him the best.

SimousQC VR

Bonjour,
J'ai remis la bonne version fonctionnel de Baja dans notre tracks Pack.
Je démarre un serveur avec cette version maintenant  8)

Tracks pack: https://mega.nz/fm/FxkWVZqC
Steam VR Racing Team™
Discord: https://discord.gg/xWNFH8g

Mrmanimal

Does anyone have a link that works? None of those links are working for me

𝖙𝖋𝖈

If the original creator has 'left MXB', whatever the reason, you guys continually sharing something thats been taken down for a good reason is disrespectful and entitled.

Morin

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PMIf the original creator has 'left MXB', whatever the reason, you guys continually sharing something thats been taken down for a good reason is disrespectful and entitled.
Hurren hasn't left MXB. But he has legitimate reasons to why he took the link down. As much as it sucks to say, don't think there will be a new link soon. And to anyone uploading it themselves and posting it, please, please stop. Like I said, there are reasons and good reasons to why it's not on the forum or MXB mods. 

Call Me Matayo

This is a weird conspiracy, I can't wait to see how it ends...

PizzaChet

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PM...disrespectful and entitled.
This is basically the tagline for Millenials.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

SmokinJo

January 05, 2021, 01:36:18 AM #13 Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 01:39:46 AM by SmokinJo
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 13, 2020, 12:58:07 PMIf the original creator has 'left MXB', whatever the reason, you guys continually sharing something thats been taken down for a good reason is disrespectful and entitled.

At the same time, for whatever reason posting a track for the community to use and then taking down the link is also quite disrespectful.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: SmokinJo on January 05, 2021, 01:36:18 AM

At the same time, for whatever reason posting a track for the community to use and then taking down the link is also quite disrespectful.

lol - unless you made a donation to the track maker for the track he doesn't owe the community anything