• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:28 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Frosty's B15 OEM Bike Templates

Started by Frosty122, January 19, 2021, 05:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcervantes3221

Wow frosty!
So I figured out why my numbers were getting stretched. The template had the brake line running through a hole at top of the number plate which created a curve to the plate.
So that's a bummer. 

Then I realized on all the bike templates the plastics are plain.
I thought they'd have all the logos like the bikes you made for the game already. The number plate I was working on was on a template someone else had done already.  Just blank number plate. 
Wow, I don't think people have any idea how long it takes to make a bike. Atleast I didn't.
You must have invested so much time!
Thank you!

Mcervantes3221

Nevermind frosty, I figured out what I was doing wrong.
Finally getting gimp a little. 
Thanks again for all you do!

Cody D

Morin

Frosty122

Main post updated with 2020 CRF/CR500AF PSD - 25/01/21
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Griz Films

Super sick. I'm trying to import a husky 250f skin and can't see it in game. I save it as a .tga and import through paint ed to the fc250 folder. Am I suppose to save the tga as something special? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Frosty122

Quote from: Griz Films on January 27, 2021, 08:02:36 AMSuper sick. I'm trying to import a husky 250f skin and can't see it in game. I save it as a .tga and import through paint ed to the fc250 folder. Am I suppose to save the tga as something special? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Please read the text file named README.txt as I have included the naming for tga files in there. Also you could refer to the original template post as its written there aswell
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

Frosty122

Updated 02/04/21
-Added 2021 CRF PSD
-2021 KXF Model Swap PSD
-Updated 2020 KXF PSD

Updates for KXF include
-New exhausts (thanks to Logan341 for the idea with the carbon tip)
-New Seat Cover
-New Fork Textures
-New Cutout

Both KXF PSD's Have the updates

UselessRobot

Quote from: Frosty122 on April 02, 2021, 08:30:20 AMUpdated 02/04/21
-Added 2021 CRF PSD
-2021 KXF Model Swap PSD
-Updated 2020 KXF PSD

Updates for KXF include
-New exhausts (thanks to Logan341 for the idea with the carbon tip)
-New Seat Cover
-New Fork Textures
-New Cutout

Both KXF PSD's Have the updates

im trying to import the 2021 kx250 psd in gimp 2.10 and i just get a error message (Error loading PSD file: Unsupported compression mode: 52691) any idea why?

Frosty122

Fixed 2021 KXF Model Swap PSD. Now able to open in Gimp.

XBesInStyleX

First thing, thank you so mu8ch dude, your an absolute legend. There's just 1 thing. Whenever I try to open the 2021 kxf, it says unsupported compression mode: 52691... can anyone offer any help?