• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:46:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Honda 250/450

Started by StoneRider, May 10, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

May 10, 2016, 05:26:57 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:47:22 PM by StoneRider
EDIT NEW VERSION: Sunday May 29

Here is the red one ! Just took the J4KAW's released bike and put it in our favourite game !

250 --> http://www.mxb-central.com/2016-honda-crf250/
450 --> http://www.mxb-central.com/2016-honda-crf450/
And here is the the original release where you can find the .PSD --> http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28538

Enjoy !!

StoneRider

PS: the Kxf is going to have his last update and a YZF is allready in progress. really hope it's going to motivate more riders to race the geo's serie....

Scuzzy285

downloading it right now i hope its fast enough to mess with the kawi and super exited for the yz
Aerial Racing Team

Mace-x

StoneRider

OK. Soo, i just released a new, good looking and good riding(?) bike. It's not just another bike in this game. No. It's the third official bike release. (Not counting pit bikes) and after 24hours, i get... 2 reactions ? i mean... come on. Only one entry to the Damien's skin contest ? allready a cancelled race because only three people registered ? This is like, not motivating AT ALL. This game have the potential to be the best Mx Game ever. But for that, we need piboso to make this game his priority. But today, if i were him, it wouldn't be my priority for me too... I mean we are only a few to make content for this game and it's normal because it's hard and tough and it takes a lot of time... That's Ok. But we need a little effort to the gamers to just... be there i think. Be a lil more... motivating and suportive i guess.

Just to make it clear, i hope that you guys understood that i don't do this for glory or fame obviously.... if that was what motivates me i wouldn't be here at all i guess...^^
I just LOVE this game and want to help it as much as i can. For now, we are no more than 5 riders to race and you know what ? i think that's a shame. A real, big Shame with a BIG S.

Voila.

StoneRider

And thank you to Dave and mace X...  really hope you like it ;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I know how you feel.. I haven't commented as I haven't tried it yet, and I'm sure that goes for others too.

Unfortunately this community has a habbit of going very quiet at times. Like you said we don't make things for glory, we make them for people, and when people aren't around to enjoy them or they just don't have the common courtesy to leave feedback what's the point?

I stopped making tracks in b3 for this very reason.

StoneRider

Quote from: TheFatController on May 11, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

it can't go this way in the b4... seriously ? if we give up that's just dead until the b5. can't believe it... i wanna race

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: StoneRider on May 11, 2016, 08:23:15 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on May 11, 2016, 06:53:58 PM

it can't go this way in the b4... seriously ? if we give up that's just dead until the b5. can't believe it... i wanna race

It is what we make of it.. There wasn't anyone in b3 to make tracks for, so let's m ake b4 different.. How do we do that? No idea.  :-\

GDUBMX

awesome model Stone, i noticed you posted it on MXBC as i had a notification to approve it. just downloaded now and it looks really cool man, honestly great work! however... LOL
i have 1 small issue, the rear end traction when pulling away is insane haha i mean the thing wheelies like a drag bike!! :D gonna make a video for this one if you dont mind, sorry to hear about the lack of interest, like fats said. its just the way this forum goes mate, i know the general population is waiting for less "street bike" physics and fixed netcode. i dont see an issue myself with the physics but i know its alot of hang up for others. keep plugging away mate, thats what i do. i just create skins and share them with the main circle on here, pointless releasing stuff when there is no one to really enjoy it. It does seem the hype is dying down a bit though, personally i think this game could have at least 20 more stock tracks build by piboso. Yeah its our community n all but the learning curve is so steep for novices and expensive too. MXS had a big plus here as the editor made it easy to make tracks good or bad, i ride a track for a few hours then im ready for another, sadly the stock tracks on this game are pretty boring now and the nationals which Fats and Damo are building are very very time consuming.  2 years ago there was an influx of creators around ready and waiting with their software to start building but when Beta 1 dropped they all disappeared. only 1 of them came back but said the physics were so far off what they wanted that they wouldnt spend time creating content for a game they wont play. a big Shame too.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Docfumi

May 11, 2016, 10:30:20 PM #10 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 10:44:34 PM by Docfumi
Cool bike, I have a hard time to keep the front wheel down but it really is a blast
to ride. I work a swing shift so even if I download something it may be a day or
two before I can try it. This was well worth the wait.

Thanks  ;D
P.S. can you do a version of the 2013 Suzuki RMZ 450, I still have the one from
PacoPastor34, I know, I know but it is just to much fun to ride like the 09crf450.

PPS. Can someone post a base setup for this bike. I think a lot of my problems
start with not knowing how to setup a dirt bike.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Mace-x

I havent had the chance to test it yet, that´s why i didnt let more feedback on it, will do later.
It´s a shame to see how this community is getting stuck, i dont know why but it´s sad. :'(
I´d love to get around and make more tracks but i dont think there´s enough interest on them to keep me interested in doing them, i enjoy making them so i do but as you say, without feedback and the community spirit it´s boring :(

StoneRider

well... let's keep trying hard i guess ! i don't want to give up now... it would be too sad. let's motivate each other idk.... x) it will come let's keep hope !

Thank you Gdub for your feedback.. :) for the traction, i tought i fixed that.. ^^ but i think i am used to the kxf and this is a real monster... LOL anyway, the best race sag setup for the CRF is about 70 on the fork and 110 on the shock. (not sure at 100% that it's the best setup but it's the more comfortable i found.) To reach that sag just tweak your preload button. You can also adjust your spring rate to your preferences. (same race sag is working really great with the kawi btw)

Docfumi, i'm not going to release any Suzuki bike until Damien vortex released his own modeled bike. He did it from nothing and i think that he deserve the "Suzuki exclusivity" ^^ i wait for it and suffer with you mate... but i think that he is on Glen helen for now i don't know. we'll have to be patient... :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I really think the biggest issue is the netcode. Once b4 rolled in there were swarms of people online and shortly after they started disappearing one by one. Same thing happened to the racing, we had test races that were full, we had pitbike races that were full, and each week it seems like we have less competing in GTX.

pacopastor34

May 12, 2016, 01:36:19 AM #14 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 02:00:38 AM by pacopastor34
I didn't comment because I'm very busy making a couple of track and giving the latest fixes to the KX(I keep waiting you for the official skin, haha. Good one.)

I have about 5 bikes converted for the game but Where is the people who claimed for my conversion of the Rmz? Maybe scared of milestone but no of a guy who model a bike for MXSim?

What's the difference between that bike and the RMZ that I Posted? Any bike could be converted in a couple hours from MXSim and MXGP2. Where is the thin line?

Maybe a double sword?

Edit: Good work Stone. I appreciate you spent time for that community. Try to model a bike, I think you have a lot of talent with graphic arts. Give it a try man!
Where is piboso saying Conversions without permissions are not allowed?

Half-joke half-truth guys. I don't want to hurt anyone.