• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:09:49 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Kraken Berg Hare Scramble 2020 (aka Erzberg) - Update Nov 28, 2020

Started by Resolute Kraken, February 27, 2020, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giuliano199

Can't wait! Thank's for doing this <3

copeland227

Resolute Kraken

Updated main post with new gameplay video of Start to CP2.

Vilas

giuliano199

Wait that video goes to cp 2 and you expect it to be around 500 CPs? damn bro.. dedication :D

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: giuliano199 on April 01, 2020, 07:43:48 PMWait that video goes to cp 2 and you expect it to be around 500 CPs? damn bro.. dedication :D

No, there are only 26 flagged checkpoints on the course.  It needs the ability to add 500 checkpoints in the track editor to set the course and timing penalties for cutting.  The game only supports 50 right now.

Resolute Kraken

Updated main post with link to CP2 to CP4 video.  I have to say with Beta 14, the physics improved a lot for enduro riding.  Average players should be able to make up up most hills now :P

Jimbo

Your doing great man. Need more tree roots and logs to get over :D

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: Jimbo on April 13, 2020, 08:19:56 PMYour doing great man. Need more tree roots and logs to get over :D

Yeah, I'll probably add some more near the end of the project.  As it is, a lot of people will have problems trying to make it up some of the hills :P

Jimbo

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on April 13, 2020, 09:16:53 PM
Quote from: Jimbo on April 13, 2020, 08:19:56 PMYour doing great man. Need more tree roots and logs to get over :D

Yeah, I'll probably add some more near the end of the project.  As it is, a lot of people will have problems trying to make it up some of the hills :P

Thats hard enduro for ya. Supposed to be the hardest race right?

Resolute Kraken

Main post updated with CP4 to CP6 gameplay video.  Course is complete to CP18.  Still looking to release in June.

Gorlock

Favorite portion so far. Love the woods, makes me excited for some more GNCC-style tracks.

giopanda

Looking great, can't wait to ride it!
You know what would be cool?
If you set it to all sand, ride it like 50 times and save it as default groove.
That would be a real challenge!

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: giopanda on April 30, 2020, 05:37:51 PMLooking great, can't wait to ride it!
You know what would be cool?
If you set it to all sand, ride it like 50 times and save it as default groove.
That would be a real challenge!

Yeah, might give that a go.  The problem with deformation on this track is the resolution.  It is 4K heightmap and size is 3600x3600 so resolution is low for deformation.

giopanda

That's what I thought but at least you won't have such a 'smooth' surface