MX Bikes Official Forum

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: 7aroca gil on January 17, 2019, 04:30:21 pm

Title: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 17, 2019, 04:30:21 pm
The quadcross
it is very undervalued, Could someone make one?
(https://i.ibb.co/WV1Y078/hqdefault.jpg) (https://ibb.co/WV1Y078)
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 17, 2019, 11:13:06 pm
Aroca, this is MX Bikes... it's not made for Quads man... 😂
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 03:11:40 pm
Aroca, if you put the same energy into creating a quad as you did making new topics, then we'd have a quad for MX Bikes in a few days.  :P
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: Pestelol on January 18, 2019, 04:36:54 pm
This idea was in my mind.iam curius to see how it will work in game,but it looks more complicate to make a oem quad than oem bike
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 18, 2019, 05:04:08 pm
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 17, 2019, 11:13:06 pm
Aroca, this is MX Bikes... it's not made for Quads man... 😂
It would be good to be able to try them.But it's true, this is mx bikes
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 18, 2019, 05:05:05 pm
Quote from: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 03:11:40 pm
Aroca, if you put the same energy into creating a quad as you did making new topics, then we'd have a quad for MX Bikes in a few days.  :P
Is it the forum for that, or can we not talk about anything...? :-X
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 07:17:55 pm
I'm not saying to stop talking or asking questions. Maybe try a little harder to find an existing topic before creating one for each question. I bet I'm not the only one who thinks this.
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 18, 2019, 07:20:13 pm
So, to answer to your question "why do not you quads?", here you have a quick example in WHY QUADS WON'T WORK in MX Bikes. As it's not made for quads or 4 wheel vehicles in general.

(https://puu.sh/CyFur/fef5630068.png)

The bikes are leaning, quads are not leaning. Bikes have 2 wheels, quads have 4 wheels. On a bike, you do stuff with the movement of your whole body and the bike, a quad doesn't work like that.
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 18, 2019, 07:40:44 pm
Quote from: PizzaChet on January 18, 2019, 07:17:55 pm
I'm not saying to stop talking or asking questions. Maybe try a little harder to find an existing topic before creating one for each question. I bet I'm not the only one who thinks this.
a voucher, no problem
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 18, 2019, 07:43:19 pm
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 18, 2019, 07:20:13 pm
So, to answer to your question "why do not you quads?", here you have a quick example in WHY QUADS WON'T WORK in MX Bikes. As it's not made for quads or 4 wheel vehicles in general.

(https://puu.sh/CyFur/fef5630068.png)

The bikes are leaning, quads are not leaning. Bikes have 2 wheels, quads have 4 wheels. On a bike, you do stuff with the movement of your whole body and the bike, a quad doesn't work like that.
what?
seriously?
LOL
very cool haha ok, I get it
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: LastFriday on January 19, 2019, 01:12:44 am
Yo iNsane you got a link for that quad bike that's pretty sick😂😂
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 19, 2019, 01:54:07 am
Quote from: Exotiks on January 19, 2019, 01:12:44 am
Yo iNsane you got a link for that quad bike that's pretty sick😂😂


No. And will never be. Maybe when we've got quad support but this was just a quick import to clarify why quads are shit for now.
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: CSchmied986 on January 19, 2019, 08:49:32 am
If quads were cool, you would see quad supercross on TV. ;D
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: -aGy- on January 19, 2019, 09:56:42 am
WRS?
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 19, 2019, 11:08:51 am
Quote from: -aGy- on January 19, 2019, 09:56:42 am
WRS?


The main idea would work. But the Rider will look shit I believe, because of the sitting animation in a car vs. the animation(s) on a quad.

And to justify: This is MX Bikes, and not MX vs ATV :D

btw., to understand what I was saying about the animations and leaning stuff:

(https://puu.sh/Cz24D/a29cabe5c4.png)

+++ you can't add four wheels because MXB isn't working like that ^^
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 19, 2019, 03:53:45 pm
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 19, 2019, 11:08:51 am
Quote from: -aGy- on January 19, 2019, 09:56:42 am
WRS?


The main idea would work. But the Rider will look shit I believe, because of the sitting animation in a car vs. the animation(s) on a quad.

And to justify: This is MX Bikes, and not MX vs ATV :D

btw., to understand what I was saying about the animations and leaning stuff:

(https://puu.sh/Cz24D/a29cabe5c4.png)

+++ you can't add four wheels because MXB isn't working like that ^^
okay, I got it
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 7aroca gil on January 19, 2019, 03:55:08 pm
Quote from: NorCal 986 on January 19, 2019, 08:49:32 am
If quads were cool, you would see quad supercross on TV. ;D
They look, at least me, and they can be seen in daytona sx, redbud and many others
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on January 20, 2019, 02:17:40 pm
You could probably get away with a snowmobile.. There was a model of one for Motocross Madness 2 back in the day, and leaning in snow really didn't seem that far fetched
Title: Re: Why do not you quads?
Post by: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on January 20, 2019, 03:24:28 pm
Quote from: тғc on January 20, 2019, 02:17:40 pm
You could probably get away with a snowmobile.. There was a model of one for Motocross Madness 2 back in the day, and leaning in snow really didn't seem that far fetched


lul  ;D