Mantua (stock, no mods needed)
I've chosen for this track because it's an easy sand track which everyone has.
We're doing this a little different from real life. More information below.Information:
Racing will begin on Saturday OCT/12/2019 at 10:00 A.M PST
Race 1 is MSM-MX1
Race 2 is MSM-MX2
Race 3 is MSM / OEM-Open
Each race will be 6 laps.
Overall results will be scored in the Olympic scoring format.
Every player, from every country will ride every race.
The best finish of your country will count. For example, when player 1 of USA finishes first and player 2 of USA finishes third, player 1's score will count toward the overall score. Player 2's score will be dismissed.Additional information:
Deformation will be set on 1.5.
Server's location is based on where most players are located. If there's 10 players from USA and 5 from Europe, we'll go with an American server.User registration:
Please sign up for this event. This'll enable me to figure out the overall score of each country.If you have already signed up but can't attend the race, please let me know. This'll help me see the amount of riders attending the event.URL:
OEM Bikes: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1979.0
Gutted...going away for the weekend....hope you all have fun 😄
Not sure if I can make it but put my entry just incase.
how many sign ups so far?
There are 10 sign ups currently and only 6 different countries.
I'll postpone this event a couple of weeks so people can put it on their agenda.
I'm not going to host an MXON event with only 10 players.
i agree! good idea man.
New date announced! Make sure you sign up to join the event!
Quote from: Sandbiter on September 29, 2019, 05:57:04 PMNew date announced! Make sure you sign up to join the event!
Do we sign up again if we did before?
Quote from: Exotiks on October 01, 2019, 01:16:20 AM
Quote from: Sandbiter on September 29, 2019, 05:57:04 PMNew date announced! Make sure you sign up to join the event!Do we sign up again if we did before?
No need to! Everyone who's signed up before is still in.
ooops haha i resigned up
signed up!! Probably ill be the only one from poland :P
Little more information about the event.
I've spoken to Philian and decided this event would be a great stress tester. For this, we've changed a few things.Classes:
1. MSM MX1 without deformation
2. MSM MX2 with deformation
3. OPEN (MSM and OEM) without alta (since we already know the Alta causes issues)Race length:
6 laps per race
- If you haven't already signed up, please do so!
- Please run the username you signed up with!
- Anyone can join! Every player, from every country will ride every race. The best finish of your country will count. For example, when player 1 of USA finishes first and player 2 of USA finishes third, player 1's score will count toward the overall score. Player 2's score will be dismissed.
to inform you guys this event is meant as a Server/Engine Stress test. Our goal for coming championships is to get informations about:
How many player can handle the engine/server? And if we encounter problems, is there a way to fix those.
In last beta's we had several problems like:
1. Connecting Problems - For a certain number of players already joined the server, others could no longer join the server.
2. DSQ because of Jumpstart - To avoid this: dont touch the gate and dont move to much!
3. Ghosting -> Rider disappearing in the first turn and get visible again after some time. Worstcase they stay invisible for the whole race.
3.1 Server crash -> Server no longer counting the laps and chat isn't working anymore. Check the discord channel #mxbon-oct122019 we'll inform you there.
4. Stucked in objects or other bikes.
4.1 Objects: Hold the reset button for 3secs, the track must be free.
4.2 Bikes: This can be a problem, because the track isn't free. That means you can't use the long reset, but try it. If nothing helps one of them has to go to pit and watch the race via replay.
5. Game crashes - It can be pretty random (touching other riders, objects etc.)
6. Laggs/Frozen game - because of someone is trying to join the server
7. Reset spawn - Spawning on a complete different location
8. Other problems
Please give feedback after that event in the discord channel or forum.
So take it easy and stay till the end of the event.
If you haven't already signed up, please do so! That would be pretty helpful to us and the devs.
well my feed back would be to get the disqualification fixed on starts is the number one thing right now, that will drive a lot of people away from the game in its self. not just for the ones who dont get to race but just the hassle you have to go through just for one gate drop. i was perfectly fine on the gate both times, but when i went to line up for the last restart and my game crashes.. i joined back and was on the gate in time for the next restart but when it restarted, it put me on the track before the finish line and i was invisible to everyone when i caught them cos i kept getting plowed through lol and that was the only race i had time to do so hopefully better luck for me next time lol
i do appreciate you guys putting the race on tho, hopefully you guys can get the DQ problem figured out and we can have some battles soon (:
i couldnt join lol
1. The Netherlands (3)
2. Germany (6)
3. United Kingdom (9)
4. Canada (18, best finish 4th in last moto)
5. Isle of Man (18, best finish 4th in 2nd moto)
6. United states (18, best finish 5th)
7. Austria (33)
8. France (36)
Race 1 (MSM MX1):
Race 2 (MSM MX2):
Race 3 (OEM MX2):