price is good, can we use out gp bikes UID?
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Quote from: jbrandmx85 on February 05, 2014, 12:59:19 amQuote from: KaseoDip on February 04, 2014, 05:14:17 pmDitto
On sim I run both brakes on my left trigger.
Quote from: DD on February 02, 2014, 09:32:43 pmQuote from: MotardMatt on February 02, 2014, 08:06:19 pm
So how card would it be to make this work for supermoto? in sim it was easy, would it be the same sort of thing?
Change of wheel model and traction, you were saying asphalt can use dynamic changes so drying out etc
A supermoto mod is better suited for GP Bikes. Have a look at those forums.
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 02, 2014, 01:13:02 pmQuote from: Eslotes on February 02, 2014, 12:44:51 pm
Piboso will be there a Supermotard in the future? Would be nice so we can use the KRP-GPBikes-WRS tracks on it.
It has been considered, but in the end it was decided to keep MX Bikes about MX / SX only. So no ATV, no speedway, ...
Supermoto is probably more suited as a mod of GP Bikes.
Quote from: gdubmx on February 02, 2014, 12:57:40 amQuote from: MotardMatt on February 02, 2014, 12:47:55 am
Can we get some sort idea what we get camera wise? 3rd person, adjustable 1st person like mxs maybe?
matt you are probably best to sort thru previous posts, pretty sure he answered that one. i think its 3 cameras. Thanks PiBoSo, we appreciate your hard work and effort. q1 ends at the end of next month so thats awesome!! How much can we expect to pay for this Progress Build or is it something you really haven't given much thought to yet? Thanks again
Quote from: LauZzZn on January 19, 2014, 11:36:14 pm
started the first track now
Quote from: gdubmx on February 01, 2014, 11:37:40 pm
Quote from: Motoboss on February 01, 2014, 10:15:42 pmQuote from: MotardMatt on February 01, 2014, 10:11:18 pm
I heard someone say there might be dual analog controls (like MvA) is this true?
- Terrain deformation is in progress. Will probably not be featured in the first release, but integrated later.
- Yes, there are tearoffs
- What is the difference? It should work for both.
- Of course different terrains will be simulated, and it will be possible to choose between different tires to better fit different conditions.
- The xbox 360 controller is supported ( no pre-defined profiles, though, controls must be manually assigned ), and it will be possible to use the right stick for the rider movements
- All the needed animations will be ingame
- Trackside objects will be static
- No damage is planned for the bike
- It will be possible to race online
- It's too early to tell, because tools are still in progress. Tracks will start with 16 bits heightmaps, and then it will be possible to assign different terrain materials and integrate 3D objects.