• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:13:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta3

Started by PiBoSo, April 30, 2015, 11:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: teeds on May 01, 2015, 02:07:33 PM
Yea It's like the 1st person views order has been switch, views 1 and 2 are now reversed.

They are.

BRAAAAAPPP_FR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDYdycUR17k

Hello, how to get this camera?

download link please.

Thank you.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Will release the helmet template soon, then you need MaXhud plugin and you need to alter your FOV

BRAAAAAPPP_FR

Quote from: TheFatController on May 01, 2015, 02:26:06 PM
Will release the helmet template soon, then you need MaXhud plugin and you need to alter your FOV

OK thank you :)

Good work for this beautiful helmet view

Later, you could do a tutorial for the Fov and installing the plugin?

I'm not good at this kind of thing: /

PiBoSo

Quote from: geofanatec on May 01, 2015, 02:28:24 PM
Edit: any chance you could temporarily add in a way for us to tweak physics parameters so we all can experiment and help to find the best balance for all this?

???
All the physics parameters have been exposed, since Beta1, in the CFG, GEOM and TYRE files in the bikes' folders.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yes it will include a tutorial on how to set it up  ;)

Can't seem to play more than a few corners on the practice track online without a core crash.. Will try lowering graphics later but can't play anymore right now. Graphics weren't struggling by any means  :(

teeds

Same here fats, I wonder if it's due to us re-joining the server? Even if I just sit in the lobby now it CTDs after about 1 min. Need to try a server restart.

Faulting application name: mxbikes.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55425e41
Faulting module name: mxbikes.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55425e41
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000839ef
Faulting process ID: 0x424
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0841107418727
Faulting application path: C:\Games\MXBikes_b3\mxbikes.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Games\MXBikes_b3\mxbikes.exe
Report ID: a2571910-f004-11e4-83ee-4061868c154a
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

In case it helps at all.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Braap570

does the game now requires better computer stats?! i think it lags now with same graphic settings like beta 2 ...
now i have to ride with lower graphic :(

ChrisK

i only have a crash when changing my bike, its the same in gp bikes.

did u guys modify the unnamedplayer profile or make a new one? i had much cores when i only modify the standart profile, when creating a new one i dont have much cores "only when changing bike"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yes I did modify it, I'll try making a new one later, thanks chris

ChrisK

i also change nothing in the graphic menu, only resolution to full hd, maybe it helps

teeds

After a server restart I'm playing fine, I'll try changing bike again later. Damn this deformation is brutal, the practice track is really cut up. The ride is very different after 20 mins with about 5 people, much slower lap times. Amazing to see it happen but hard to ride it.    :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm still getting crashes  :(

PiBoSo

Quote from: TheFatController on May 01, 2015, 04:51:17 PM
I'm still getting crashes  :(

When are you getting the crashes? On track? In the pits? When another client connects?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

While riding practice track, normally make it 2 corners in after exiting the pits before the crash, no clients connecting / disconnecting as far as I can see..

Edit: Also tried lowering graphics