• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:35:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxMonster725

Some new pics PiBoSo?  ;D ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: robinf36 on February 12, 2014, 01:08:12 PM
Is there also going to be a keycam just like in mx sim?

What is a keycam?

DD

It was setup for replays. Basically you can set a place for the camera to be at and then set it at another place at a later point in the replay and then when you play it back the camera will travel from one point to the other.

That was the poorest description I've ever given.

AWood

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 12, 2014, 07:26:05 PM
Quote from: robinf36 on February 12, 2014, 01:08:12 PM
Is there also going to be a keycam just like in mx sim?

What is a keycam?
unnecessary when if you have the same cameras we have in GP bikes

giopanda

doesn't seem this question has been asked before..if so, i didn't see it:

which bikes will be featured?
i guess brands will be fake to avoid copyright and blah blah blah, but will we be able to ride all the japanese?
and what about the europeans? (at least we know there's ktm from the video and screenshots)
i give it for granted they will have real life based specs in weight, sizes and of course engine datas..

Snappe

The first bike is a 350F. Just the one bike, for the moment.

robos

Quote from: Snappe on February 13, 2014, 01:38:01 AM
The first bike is a 350F. Just the one bike, for the moment.

And a 350 is a perfect first bike!

ChrisK

waiting for the first CR500 mod :D

PiBoSo

Quote from: gdubmx on February 13, 2014, 11:53:16 AM
PIboso or Snappe.. can you please address the "core.exe" crashes which seem to plague GP Bikes at the moment. It seems your activity on MX Bikes forums is greater than that of GP Bikes so i figured id ask you here. thanks

The problem is well known and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
Please use this forum for MX Bikes topics only.

Mace-x

Will Mx-bikes have tricks or fmx mode?
Will we be able to add or modify rider animations?
The intrack objects can be animated aswell?
Mx bikes supports rider placement ans weels placement right? so, can we change the amount of wheels to do a quad bike or any vehicle?
Can the Bikes properties be changed in order to be able to replicate the weight and behavior of a downhill bike? (i always wanted to make a downhill bike for mx sim but it wasnt really possible)
Also, can the suspension pivot be changed?

Sorry if i asked too much  ;D

Thanks!

Ruubs

Quote from: Mace-x on February 13, 2014, 07:37:24 PM
Mx bikes supports rider placement ans weels placement right? so, can we change the amount of wheels to do a quad bike or any vehicle?
Can the Bikes properties be changed in order to be able to replicate the weight and behavior of a downhill bike? (i always wanted to make a downhill bike for mx sim but it wasnt really possible)

Thanks!
Not sure about changing the actual rider animation, but I guess you can animate the textures.
Track objects will also not include model animation, just texture animations.
Not sure if you mean this, but there are joints just like in GP-bikes (http://gpbikes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/MountingPoints3D).

Midbeck

Not sure if this has been asked, but will this game use Sphere or Mesh collisions for the bikes/rider?
#DirtyEuro

Mace-x

Quote from: Sandbiter on February 13, 2014, 07:50:42 PM

Thanks!
Not sure about changing the actual rider animation, but I guess you can animate the textures.
Track objects will also not include model animation, just texture animations.
Not sure if you mean this, but there are joints just like in GP-bikes (http://gpbikes-mods.wikia.com/wiki/MountingPoints3D).

Thanks for the reply, the Mounting points looks awesome, i´m sure you can replicate any type of size and geometry with that! :D

PiBoSo

Thanks!

- No
- Add no, modify maybe.
- Not at the beginning. Could you please make an example of object that could be animated?
- The rider position can be adjusted. ATV will not be supported.
- Maybe
- Yes

PiBoSo

Quote from: Midbeck on February 13, 2014, 08:24:02 PM
Not sure if this has been asked, but will this game use Sphere or Mesh collisions for the bikes/rider?

A mix of spheres and boxes.