• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:52:17 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game dosent Work

Started by MxRacer, May 05, 2015, 04:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer

Ok so i change my controller settings, graphics, and anything in the settings and when i press done it just makes the screen go black and then the thing that says keep resolution is up for a half a sec and then it says mxbikes has failed

GDUBMX

Backup any files you want then totally wipe n reinstall if you haven't already done so.hope that helps
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Docfumi

Quote from: MxRacer on May 05, 2015, 04:07:51 AM
Ok so i change my controller settings, graphics, and anything in the settings and when i press done it just makes the screen go black and then the thing that says keep resolution is up for a half a sec and then it says mxbikes has failed

Please make sure to check and see if your Graphic Card Drivers are up to date before you reinstall.
It really does help  ;)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

MxRacer

Quote from: Docfumi on May 05, 2015, 04:44:34 AM

Please make sure to check and see if your Graphic Card Drivers are up to date before you reinstall.
It really does help  ;)
That still didnt work..

GDUBMX

Quote from: MxRacer on May 05, 2015, 07:19:23 AM
Quote from: Docfumi on May 05, 2015, 04:44:34 AM

It really does help  ;)
That still didnt work..

what are your pc specs? including monitor resolution and size

MxRacer

Processor: Intel Pentuim 4 3.20 Ghz
4 Gb Of Ram
Asus 5450 Overclocked Silent
Resoulution 1920x1080 same for size

GDUBMX

Have you just got the game or were you playing beta 2? Your specs seem fine, although since the latest beta has come out its been more demanding on CPU and GPU load. Perhaps your system is struggling with the extra load. Id try plugging your monitor into your motherboard instead of the card to see if that eliminates your card.

iceberg

Did you install the game somewhere than C/programfilesX86...? I'm asking beacuse I've first installed it somewhere else and the game was crashing everytime

MxRacer

Quote from: gdubmx on May 06, 2015, 04:17:17 AM
Have you just got the game or were you playing beta 2? Your specs seem fine, although since the latest beta has come out its been more demanding on CPU and GPU load. Perhaps your system is struggling with the extra load. Id try plugging your monitor into your motherboard instead of the card to see if that eliminates your card.
Thank you this worked out perfect

GDUBMX

Ok awesome. That means your graphics isn't powerful enough or doesnt work properly. Is that an AMD card?

lako138

hello I 'm french and I do not understand the manipulation has to do with the motherboard . my screen goes black when I accept commands from the controller. Thank you