• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:14:40 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Lago mx

Started by Mace-x, August 26, 2015, 02:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

August 26, 2015, 02:24:27 AM Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:56:20 AM by Mace-x

Lago mx is here!
No, you wont like it, is ruthless, tight and hard  ;D

Hopefully you guys will enjoy some laps on this circuit, it´s based of seattle 2009 mixed with some motocross features.
This is beta 1, if you guys like it i will finish it  :)

Link:
http://www.mxb-central.com/lago-mx/  ;D

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

rc4187

You're wrong. I did like it. Right away. Good combination of technical and flow. Great job!

teeds

Cheers Mace, will give it a blast later  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I agree with rc, it's a great track! All the sections are nicely rideable and I haven't felt held back by beta 3, just my own ability. Can't get a clean lap to save my life but I'm typically only falling once per lap lol..

Good stuff mate, definitely looking forward to the finished version!

Mace-x

Thanks guys, i´m glad you like it!  ;D

Tbh i dont think i will have time to finish it for now at least, got a job and it´s consuming most of my time, i will  throw my efforts thowards finishing a beta of rancho castillo in hopes of getting more interest into this game  :)

teeds

Yea it's a keeper Mace, some tricky sections that would be especially challenging along side another rider but that's racing for ya  :) Still trying to figure out exactly where the start finish is though, not that it really matters  ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Mace just out of interest how did you disable deformation?

Mace-x

@teeds
glad you like it! :)

@fats
i did not, i just made it erode less, dont remember how, i'll be at my house in the week, then i will check it  :)

Tristanmx

The track is hard but so cool !
Good work dude, thanks ! ;D

Wedgewood

I really like the track but today I noticed that the starting gate is in the opposite direction.  Keep up the good work.

GDUBMX

this rocks in beta 8... all tracks are amazing beta 8
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

What happened mace.. We all liked it, why didn't you finish it? :D

Seriously a great track. Would love an update

74med |GHOST

:) News Fresh News Fresh  :D  Thank you so much dude i will try later :) Keep it up  8)