• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:07:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta 3 track list

Started by NorthEastMX, October 07, 2015, 03:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthEastMX

Can we get an official list of tracks that are out for Beta 3 ?  Post them here if you could..

Mace-x

http://www.mxb-central.com/

There´s currently 4 tracks for beta 3, 3 motocross tracks and one sx track, check them out!  ;D

LocoCZ

Could not someone to edit The Boondocks Jumppark Beta 3? It is quite unfortunate that there are so many lines only on the old version  >:(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I decided not to update boondocks to beta 3 because it didn't work as well with the new physics. If it works ok in beta 4 I will upload a new version then.

NorthEastMX

So we really have a limited selection of tracks for Beta 3 ....   :'( :'(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Afraid so, but if it's any consolation I have 3 pretty much finished and waiting to go for when Beta 4 rolls around and 2 that need a bit more work. 1 supercross, 1 MX track in a forest and 1 nighttime easygoing hotlapper.

NorthEastMX

Thats great news fatcontroller...  Still need to work on my corner speed...  I have not even tried to whip it yet..   I need a nice WIDE track to dial in the controls LOL

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

LocoCZ

Thanks for all the efforts you are making new tracks. Until someone explain to me how to make a whip, and land him and then I will be happy  :D

NorthEastMX

Quote from: LocoCZ on October 08, 2015, 11:36:11 AM
Thanks for all the efforts you are making new tracks. Until someone explain to me how to make a whip, and land him and then I will be happy  :D

Fully agree.... We need some tutorial videos soon

Mace-x

i could do a tutorial, altrought my main language is spanish so my english accent is.... weird xD

I´ll try to get something done ;D

NorthEastMX

Quote from: Mace-x on October 08, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
i could do a tutorial, altrought my main language is spanish so my english accent is.... weird xD

I´ll try to get something done ;D

I love google translate :). I have a few people I work with that speak German.. Thank god for google :)

Mace-x

i ment a video tutorial, my english speaking is weird hahahahaha

NorthEastMX

Quote from: Mace-x on October 09, 2015, 03:41:59 AM
i ment a video tutorial, my english speaking is weird hahahahaha

No worries man, and no judgement !!  We are all here to have fun and support this new game !!