• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:49:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta????

Started by NORCAL, February 15, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NORCAL

Ok so I noticed that Beta 1 coming soon was in October (4 months ago) When can we expect to se it??? Even more than a 50 second video would be nice!

P.s. Can those who bought GP-bikes get it early?  8)

MX181

That is honestly the greatest idea I have heard this far.

Piboso I think this should be what you do: for every email that has bought your games send them a email to the beta for mx bikes, giving people who support you something in return.

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

BCROOM45

I haven't even bought or looked at gp-bikes, (no offense to PiBoSo, just never been interested in that type of bike racing!) and i would have to pretty much agree with that. That seems like a fair thing to do. But we don't want you to rush on getting out a beta. In my opinion, I would rather you just keep focusing on making the game spectacular for the "Big" first release!
Instagram: baileycroommusic
YouTube: Baileycroommusic

Midbeck

Quote from: bc45 on February 15, 2014, 02:57:26 PM
I haven't even bought or looked at gp-bikes, (no offense to PiBoSo, just never been interested in that type of bike racing!) and i would have to pretty much agree with that. That seems like a fair thing to do. But we don't want you to rush on getting out a beta. In my opinion, I would rather you just keep focusing on making the game spectacular for the "Big" first release!

IMO, having a closed or open beta before the "first big release" is essential. If that means piboso picks 2-10 persons or just have a open beta for everyone.
#DirtyEuro

Arvoss

Guys, I don't think there will be a 'closed beta' for this game. The first alpha/beta releases will be like a 'closed beta' until the V1 game comes out ;)

bearded4glory

Quote from: Arvoss on February 15, 2014, 05:09:24 PM
Guys, I don't think there will be a 'closed beta' for this game. The first alpha/beta releases will be like a 'closed beta' until the V1 game comes out ;)

Sentence one and sentence two are about to duke it out to see who is right...Only one can leave this thread alive.

Some of the GP Bikes owners might not know stuff about Motocross that others know, who could help updating the game, don't you think.

MX181

Quote from: 46K on February 15, 2014, 08:59:29 PM
Some of the GP Bikes owners might not know stuff about Motocross that others know, who could help updating the game, don't you think.

Gp Bikes is piboso though

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

BlizzardDUCK

Good things come to those who wait.

moto28

Yea i gotta agree the concept sounds good but as mentioned before its a totally different fanbase. They wont know what needs to be done and what dosnt. Same with people like me and if i was a beta tester for that type of game. no idea what id be doing

22Ryann

Love to see an open beta as there is a lot of great advice coming from the forums and everyone could add some good feedback.

moto28

Quote from: 22Ryann on February 16, 2014, 01:27:33 AM
Love to see an open beta as there is a lot of great advice coming from the forums and everyone could add some good feedback.

moto28

Or perhaps the beta could be released to all those who are signed up on the forums at the time of it being ready. Due to the fact that we had already been tracking/keeping up with its progress etc. and its more than likely some of the main people who know what they are talking about.  ;)

PiBoSo

A public alpha build will be released as soon as possible.

moto28

Will it be a free alpha or will it cost? If so how much do you think it will be?