• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hidden Hills MX Park

Started by rc4187, October 28, 2015, 11:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

October 28, 2015, 11:43:00 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:05:03 AM by rc4187
EDITED I wanted a new track and this week I had a bit of time. It's not a crazy detailed track as I spent so little time on it, but it rides nicely and there's plenty of options. The start was almost an after thought and is a bit tight in the first corner. But overall I think it works pretty well.

http://www.mxb-central.com/hidden-hill-mx-park/

𝖙𝖋𝖈

rc4187

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Dude this track is awesome.. So much fun just like basin, love it!

You can get some unbelievably good whips and scrubs in over the first jump after the finish line.

rc4187

Thanks, I thought it flowed well. I really wish I had a lot of time to sink into a track these days to really give it a finish look, but I thought it was fun enough to post.

Mace-x

Great! i´ll try it today as soon as i get home!  ;D

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Mace-x

track is great!  ;D
on the 350xf tho, the 250 struggles too much, overall great layout, the uphill triple is awesome, the jumps are spot on, the track might be a little too tight for my tastes, b3 has a big issue with stability, hopefully it will be awesome in b4!

Thanks a lot for your work, is really appreciated!  :)

rc4187

Quote from: Mace-x on October 30, 2015, 01:32:12 AM
track is great!  ;D
on the 350xf tho, the 250 struggles too much, overall great layout, the uphill triple is awesome, the jumps are spot on, the track might be a little too tight for my tastes, b3 has a big issue with stability, hopefully it will be awesome in b4!

I had never tested it with the 250 to be honest. But I just tried it out and had no issue with default gearing. Gotta hit the uphill triple 4th gear tapped. The rest of the track was fairly simple. Actually was able to match my time on the 350 within a tenth. I guess I'm really used to B3 physics and I really don't feel like inside lines or tight corners are a struggle anymore.

I'm glad you like it, though.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

October 30, 2015, 08:55:11 AM #9 Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 08:56:46 AM by TheFatController
Quote from: rc4187 on October 30, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
Quote from: Mace-x on October 30, 2015, 01:32:12 AM
track is great!  ;D

I had never tested it with the 250 to be honest. But I just tried it out and had no issue with default gearing. Gotta hit the uphill triple 4th gear tapped. The rest of the track was fairly simple. Actually was able to match my time on the 350 within a tenth. I guess I'm really used to B3 physics and I really don't feel like inside lines or tight corners are a struggle anymore.

I'm glad you like it, though.

Its nice to hear some else with the same opinion. I think too many people have judged without putting any time in especially with the controller settings which I think plays a huge part in why some people struggle.

You can do so much more in this sim than people think, and consistently.

GDUBMX

I can testify to this, I played the game previously using one stick and auto rider lean, found things to be very gradual and slow. After a few tips from fats and switching to both sticks and no auto lean plus lots of practice I can go pretty fast now. Although i still find cornering can be quite slow for me especially the inside lines. Hopefully b4 will really nail that. Will test this out later on, looks good fun :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

NorthEastMX

Great track, nice and WIDE !

teeds

We had a good long blast on this track last night, was great fun running the 250 and yes could make it around no problem. But when the triple uphill jump face got worn it became a big risk trying it, so we had to learn the double as an option. Not sure if this happens with the 450 but this kind of variable limit will be great for racing and has a very real feel to it, if only the bike didn't do its own thing sometimes on the worm jumps  :D

Another good track aos  8)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />