• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:22:44 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Beta????

Started by NORCAL, February 15, 2014, 07:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DD

Quote from: moto28 on February 16, 2014, 02:18:11 AM
Will it be a free alpha or will it cost? If so how much do you think it will be?
I've never heard of paying for an alpha or beta.

moto28

Quote from: DD on February 16, 2014, 03:40:51 AM
Quote from: moto28 on February 16, 2014, 02:18:11 AM
Will it be a free alpha or will it cost? If so how much do you think it will be?
I've never heard of paying for an alpha or beta.
If i remember correctly Arma 3 you had to pay for. Along with minecraft. But if its free that would be amazing!

bearded4glory

There is a difference between pre ordering a game to get alpha/beta access and paying for a alpha/beta.

Piboso, is the idea to have the track tools ready for alpha so we can start playing around and give feedback or will that come later?

moto28

Will multiplayer be available in the alpha aswell?

MX181

Quote from: moto28 on February 16, 2014, 06:16:47 AM

i know this has been said and no it wont be as there was a problem with the servers or something i believe

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

PiBoSo

Yes, but don't expect it to be flawless or to have races with 40 riders.

PiBoSo

Quote from: bearded4glory on February 16, 2014, 04:17:13 AM
Piboso, is the idea to have the track tools ready for alpha so we can start playing around and give feedback or will that come later?

Track tools are not ready for release yet.

MX181

Both are great news and I'm glad to hear something :D although the way you kinda said that, a beta sounds like it's in the very close future (weeks/ days)  :D :D ::) ::)  :P :P

moto28

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 16, 2014, 11:18:46 AM

Yes, but don't expect it to be flawless or to have races with 40 riders.
Understandable. I dont expect features like that at the current stage of develpment ( in the future ofcourse ) but at the current moment im just pleased with it being released soon!  :)

Quote from: MX181 on February 16, 2014, 11:57:52 AM
Both are great news and I'm glad to hear something :D although the way you kinda said that, a beta sounds like it's in the very close future (weeks/ days)  :D :D ::) ::)  :P :P
Yea i thought the same thing. The way he said it does sound like we can expect it in a short time period. ( atleast i hope so )

moto28

Quote from: gdubmx on February 16, 2014, 03:35:02 PM
i really cant say the same, nothing suggests that from his post. its just an answer. no suggestive comment at all.
I can dream.  ::)

NORCAL

My P.S. Was something of a joke because I got gp bikes just to check it out lol. But I can't wait to see more on this game and get a try at. The physics. Hope it comes soon. But. For now, MXS.

MX181

Hahaha exactly moto28

I think more people need to check gp bikes out to see what's in store and have an idea. Beside the fact it's a gp game it's still great fun and definetly worth checking out. It also has a FREE demo so really there is no excuses to just check it out.

moto28

Quote from: MX181 on February 16, 2014, 09:38:11 PM
Hahaha exactly moto28

I think more people need to check gp bikes out to see what's in store and have an idea. Beside the fact it's a gp game it's still great fun and definetly worth checking out. It also has a FREE demo so really there is no excuses to just check it out.
Yeah your right. Ill definitely check it out now!

MX181

moto28

Quote from: MX181 on February 16, 2014, 09:43:15 PM
No excuse hehehe: http://www.gp-bikes.com/?page=downloads

I seem to be having problems Picking Up my Axis' For controls  :-\