• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:20:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

Started by Mace-x, December 21, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

So, did anyone watched the film?
(Spoiler Free)
I gotta say, that film is on my top 10 films of all time, it was brilliant!  ;D
The scenarios, the shots, the art, the script and the fact that everything looked like a 1990 star wars but way more awesome, the new characters (finn, rey and bb-8) are fantastic, i fucking hate Kilo ren!  :'(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Going to see it tomorrow night, can't wait! Thanks for spoiler free ;)

RiccoChicco

I saw it last week and I have to admit it's by far better than 2000's trilogy. Really nice to watch, technically amazing. I like the way old and new characters are introduced to each others. It's not in my top 10 movies ever, not my favorite Star Wars ever, but definitely surprised looking at all the marketing with it which was announcing something dissapointing. I wasn't and already saw it twice ;D

<SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER>
Not totally convinced by Kylo Ren, maybe not badass enough :P
</SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER>

Mace-x

What are your tought on what will be on the 8th movie?

<Spoiler alert, do not keep reading!>
.warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!
.Warning!

I want to know what will happen to kilo ren, he´s obviously not dead!
i want to know who is rey, cant be luke´s child but why does she has that amount of force on her?
Han solo´s death broke my hearth, it was so damn sad!  :'( :'( :'(
Luke looks fat, i´d like to know why did he ran and hide, of course if because he failed to train ben solo but why!, what did he did this whole time (besides eating) and what he will do now.
who´s snoke, where´s he and to know a little bit of backstory.

Ashien

LOVE REY! Saw it last night in IMAX 3D. Man was that a great experience. Ive never been a huge star wars fan, but this is bringing me in. (Spoilers from here on out, you have been warned!) I was sad to see Han go, but it was a good send off. I have always been a romance nut, so looking forward to see Rey, and all her antics. Long live the Jedi!
Ride, ride now and ride as fast as you can and dont look back...unless your taunting

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Never got to go before but did go last night.. Pretty good! Going to have to go see it again before I decide if I love it or not though..

SPOLIERS

It was fun but I was a bit disappointed by the story basically being a repeat of a new hope.

Ashien - Rey made the film for me, thought she was a great character and Daisy Ridley did a great job, much more likeable personality than any of the young Skywalker's... Although she could be one of course.

Could see Han Solos death coming a mile off but still a shame..