• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:46:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, March 01, 2016, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maatth4

possibility of deformation on server?

Mace-x

Oh my god, i want to play online!!  :o
Altrought i wont be home till late, hopefully someone will be there!  ;D

philiaN

@MAce yeah there will be some players :)
@fats nice race

im from germany, 130er ping -  Some of the other players were a littlebit laggy for me, no problem.

Joe

Quote from: Mace-x on March 01, 2016, 04:36:38 PM
I am here with you Mace! If I do happen to get on tonight it will be late so I will do some laps with you. Just like ol' times :)

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

GDUBMX

Huge thanks to Piboso and Snappe for all your hard work in this one. Really nicely implemented and executed, its cool that you've actually responded to our feedback and translated it the best you could. Now I need to spend some serious hours putting in good laps and learning how to whip again hahah. One huge bug for me though... we need waaaaayyyy more tracks.... can we persuade team piboso to do a nice track pack for us :)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

rc4187

Doing some testing... feels good

Mace-x

Quote from: Joe on March 01, 2016, 05:11:33 PM
Quote from: Mace-x on March 01, 2016, 04:36:38 PM
I am here with you Mace! If I do happen to get on tonight it will be late so I will do some laps with you. Just like ol' times :)

That´d be nice joe!  ;D
I´ll post in the forum as soon as i get online  :)

Quote from: rc4187 on March 01, 2016, 05:48:14 PM
Doing some testing... feels good

Love it love it love it!  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Gdub, now hopefully b4 will draw in a bigger crowd and hopefully some track creators with it.

Rc, looking fine man!

ChrisK

just downloading right now, hope to see u guys on the track again after months!!! im rdy in 20 mins

TDH263

So so happy the way beta 4 has turned out!! well worth the wait!! awesome!! good job snappe and Piboso do beta 3 bike skins and rider skins work on beta 4?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: TDH on March 01, 2016, 08:19:38 PM
So so happy the way beta 4 has turned out!! well worth the wait!! awesome!! good job snappe and Piboso do beta 3 bike skins and rider skins work on beta 4?

Yeah, but some of the templates have changed slightly. The bikes look fine but I think the pipe shows a bit of the texture from elsewhere.

TDH263

Quote from: TheFatController on March 01, 2016, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: TDH on March 01, 2016, 08:19:38 PM

Yeah, but some of the templates have changed slightly. The bikes look fine but I think the pipe shows a bit of the texture from elsewhere.

Cheers!!

Wedgewood

I loved playing Beta 3, but Beta 4 is on a whole other level!  The control and subtleties in the handling are phenomenal.  This is easily the most amazing game(sim) I've ever played,  it's so realistic that my heart rate speeds up and I get a bit of an adrenaline rush while I'm playing.  Thanks for all the hard work Piboso and the other Devs.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Fast laps on the forest track with you guys, I found my back end sliding out just before the drop off downhill and when I got it just right it would become almost scrub / whip like. So much fun!

Joe

How is the online play working? Do you see a possibility of a short championship series?

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com