• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:16:34 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

1988 CR500 WIP

Started by pacopastor34, March 09, 2016, 10:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

Hello everybody!

I'm working on a CR500 that I made for MXS but never released it. I was struggling with the scaling with 3ds that model made by me in Blender. I left piboso swing arm,wheels and lower forks for the moment.

I think I need some help with the Steer in cockpit view.

The bike is playable in third person view and has its own .egn(250x up to (58-60hp).

I hope you like and let me know opinions.

PD: Sorry for my English.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Dude that looks great!.. I don't know much about bike making but luckily a couple of people do.

pacopastor34

Thank you for the feedback. I didn't make a good polyflow but I export-import that model as a test. This evening I'm going to mess up with small parts and cockpit view. I expect to have the bike finished in about a week.

Mace-x

nice, that will be great for some enduro riding  ;D

pacopastor34

Thanks mace-x, I'm planning to make a enduro version with headlights and handguards. I also have a XR650 waiting for some rework and export to the game.

Somebody knows if it is possible to make speedometer and signs that works on cockpit view like gpbikes?

Snappe

Looks great! Btw, you can grab a screenshot by pressing F11 or a hi-res screenshot with F10. They are saved in Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\
:)

RiccoChicco

Hi Pacopastor and welcome here! What a beautiful bike you have! I was hoping for a CR500 since MXB is out  ;D

If any help is needed to export the bike, you can send me a PM  :)

pacopastor34

Quote from: Snappe on March 09, 2016, 03:53:17 PM
Looks great! Btw, you can grab a screenshot by pressing F11 or a hi-res screenshot with F10. They are saved in Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\
:)
Thank you Snappe, I took that picture with the phone and uploaded it while I was working this morning. For future updates and posts I will use the screenshot.

Quote from: RiccoChicco on March 09, 2016, 05:30:27 PM
Hi Pacopastor and welcome here! What a beautiful bike you have! I was hoping for a CR500 since MXB is out  ;D

If any help is needed to export the bike, you can send me a PM  :)

Oh, I really appreciate your help. Maybe I ask you a few things. In fact, I'm going to send you a PM right now. I don't know why but in the cockpit view I can't see the steer. Chassis works perfect but I think I may have some kind of problem scaling the model. I used the same .edf in third person and after many attemps It works.

NorthEastMX

I love it !! Nice work !!

BadStar

I keep seeing XR model mentions in the forums.. ahhhhh! please!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

PizzaChet

March 11, 2016, 03:15:14 AM #10 Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:25:44 AM by PizzaChet
Nice! Anytime I see one of those I think of Gary Wells badly missing the Caesars Palace jump, even though it was a CR250. Nothing against the bike, it was his fault for still turning when he hit the takeoff ramp.

Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

pacopastor34

Hello everyone!!

That's the actual look of the CR500.

The bike will be  uploaded soon.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

pacopastor34

Thank you teeds!

Someone knows how  I can put the mud layer to the textures or model?

Snappe

Quote from: pacopastor34 on March 15, 2016, 06:26:30 PM
Someone knows how  I can put the mud layer to the textures or model?

Add a text file with the same name of the texture, and extension ".lyr" (for example: bike_parts.lyr)
and then fill it like this:

numlayers=1
layer1
{
numframes = 3
frame0=mud/bike_parts_mud1.tga
frame1=mud/bike_parts_mud2.tga
frame2=mud/bike_parts_mud3.tga
}