• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:23 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, March 01, 2016, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox28

well I can't whip for ISH!  I do good when my rear end comes back around like I want it to when it steps out over a jump.  Just seems like mine is unresponsive still even after trying everything from 80 stab to 100. Automatic lean on or off, dab on or off...I dunno what it is.

BadStar

This is not official but try this.

Direct lean 100%
Stability 100%
Rider l/r & f/b auto off
Auto dab off

Set lean to left joy
Set lean l/r & f/b to right joy

Sit while going up ramp, "lightly" Push left joy "left" and lightly push right joy right, it has to be light or you will throw rear to far and it wont come back..then reverse controls to come back.

More technical - may need a Lil panic Rev to keep from endo..may need to stand mid air or after launch..

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Wedgewood

Quote from: BadStar on March 12, 2016, 07:48:38 AM

Direct lean 100%
Stability 100%
Rider l/r & f/b auto off
Auto dab off

Set lean to left joy

Sit while going up ramp, "lightly" Push left joy "left" and lightly push right joy right, it has to be light or you will throw rear to far and it wont come back..then reverse controls to come back.

More technical - may need a Lil panic Rev to keep from endo..may need to stand mid air or after launch..

my technique is similar except for the landing,  instead of reversing both controls I only reverse the body lean and leave the steering input to the same angle,  I find leaving the steering angle the same as takeoff gives a real smooth landing especially when your not lined straight up.  I find I can also lay the whip flat by sitting and leaning back on takeoff.

BadStar

March 12, 2016, 03:24:42 PM #198 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 03:26:46 PM by BadStar
Hey wedge.. maybe I do the same thing and was just thinking I did reverse both on the landing. I need to test it.

And yes, leaning back on takeoff seems to help overall
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Clark139

Might be that no one is online but i can never find anyone on

BadStar

March 13, 2016, 06:03:30 AM #200 Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:42:29 PM by BadStar
Hey clark.. are u in the u.s.?

No one is on in the evening/night time for me on the east u.s. but during the day, especially mid day alot of people are on.
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Niko Mouk

Hi guys, I'm new there, will try the beta 4 soon. I tried the very first release long time ago.

Here is a mirror PiBoSo, on a premium medafire account long time supported : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ck3gvdtywxx8682/mxbikes-beta4.exe
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

arnzzz

Quote from: Niko Mouk on March 13, 2016, 01:20:26 PM
Hi guys, I'm new there, will try the beta 4 soon. I tried the very first release long time ago.

Here is a mirror PiBoSo, on a premium medafire account long time supported : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ck3gvdtywxx8682/mxbikes-beta4.exe

hey welcome

A lot has changed in the handling since you probably tried it then.

You should be happy with the changes, they really have made a huge difference

Niko Mouk

Quote from: arnzzz on March 13, 2016, 08:31:24 PMhey welcome

A lot has changed in the handling since you probably tried it then.

You should be happy with the changes, they really have made a huge difference

Hey thank you, yes this is impossible to mesure how much it changed. I rode 1 hour this afternoon and, my god, something is happening. I am a very active guy into the mxsimulator game community owning mxs-concept.com ans mxsimulator.fr, now since I tried the beta 4 I'm already building something for mx bikes french players.

Awesome  8) .
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

PizzaChet

Quote from: Clark139 on March 13, 2016, 05:06:10 AM
Might be that no one is online but i can never find anyone on
I've found that if you go into a server, after a while people will show up. I was just out there jumping around between Holjes and Forest and saw at least 7 others.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

grimm

Quote from: wedgewood on March 12, 2016, 02:45:11 PM
Quote from: BadStar on March 12, 2016, 07:48:38 AM

Direct lean 100%
Stability 100%
Rider l/r & f/b auto off
Auto dab off

Set lean to left joy

my technique is similar except for the landing,  instead of reversing both controls I only reverse the body lean and leave the steering input to the same angle,  I find leaving the steering angle the same as takeoff gives a real smooth landing especially when your not lined straight up.  I find I can also lay the whip flat by sitting and leaning back on takeoff.

Totally OT, pretty sure we rode together for a few laps at Holjes on the 450's, first time riding supermoto on B4 online for me, was a blast running the few laps I had time for. :)
Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!

BadStar

March 14, 2016, 04:50:29 AM #206 Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:01:49 AM by BadStar
Heck yea Grimm, we were there! I don't think I had ridden the sm much more than you at that point :) Fun stuff! Just need some mx jumps.

On a side note.. I'll be daydreaming about mx bikes at work tomorrow...

https://www.youtube.com/v/42w7jAi4maM
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Clark139

Bad star im in western canada on mountain standard time usually get on around 7 or 8ish my time

BadStar

Yea so that would be 8-9p here in bama. I notice more riders are on much earlier between 12-4p.. but now that I know u ride in my 8-9p hour I'm sure i'll see ya on the track :)
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Clark139

Anybody have an idea why my rider paint only changes the gloves. And it is in the rider folder