• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:30:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

track editor

Started by Scuzzy285, March 21, 2016, 03:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scuzzy285

okay i know this was in the f.a.q but will you ever have a track editor because some people like me and im sure many others cant wrap our heads around all the other programs and i think mx simulator did it pretty well its just a question im guessing probably not but what if someonne made a track editor for the game [if thats possible] would you support note not me i cant code hahah
Aerial Racing Team

PiBoSo

There are no plans to make a terrain sculpting editor, because there already are so many on the market.
There ARE plans to turn TerrainEd into a proper editor to interactively edit the texture layers and place the objects.

Scuzzy285

that sucks is there a way for the community to make one that could be supported by you
Aerial Racing Team

Niko Mouk

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 21, 2016, 03:29:37 PMinteractively edit the texture layers and place the objects

:D :D :D
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Now that sounds awesome.. Assuming the option to do it manually will still be available :D

rc4187

This is not meant to be disrespectful or anything YZ.... but there are already plenty of easy to use terrain editors that exist. I don't see a need for the community to create something that already exists.

The planned updates to terrain ed sound great!

Scuzzy285

i was just wondering because there is alot of people who dont understand the other things and it was a question reffering to if someone did make one would it be supported is what i meant
Aerial Racing Team

rc4187

Fair enough. Maybe I can help you out if you ever want to learn.

Scuzzy285

sounds good i was dabbaling in it earlier but i have alot to do so if i decide to that would be awesome and remember respect is earned not given and you didnt disrespect me hahahah
Aerial Racing Team

BadStar

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 21, 2016, 03:29:37 PM

There are no plans to make a terrain sculpting editor, because there already are so many on the market.
There ARE plans to turn TerrainEd into a proper editor to interactively edit the texture layers and place the objects.

This would be great!! I am able to make terrain, just a slow learner at getting it into mxb, so a newb/user friendly TerrainEd would be awesome!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime