• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:11:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, March 01, 2016, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Depends, if it's gdubs Thor Phase Hyperion, gloves were in the folder too so you'd have to pick them out and put them in the gloves folder.

Clark139

It worked lol. Thanks man

BadStar

March 30, 2016, 04:17:05 PM #212 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 04:19:18 PM by BadStar
1st attempt with little editing skill at my own skin. Posting here in hopes to inspire more people like me who think gimp/photoshop are written in chinese.

A rough replica of your own ride is better than no replica so do it!! Still needs plenty of work but thank u piboso for your sim, it's amazing and will only get better.

http://youtu.be/0GQkBacoIjQ
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

iceberg

Nice jobs dude, nice slow motion! i would love to have the time to make a new trailer for the B4

BadStar

April 04, 2016, 03:25:16 AM #214 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 03:42:10 AM by BadStar
I must say, you may be some of the smartest devs out there!!

The replay cam is as good as the game itself.. we advertise for you!

Just made this, I think I enjoy messing with replay cam as much as the actual sim!
(more to learn of course!)
https://www.youtube.com/v/gpsaiyWD74U
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

HornetMaX

That video is a BEAUTY !!

GDUBMX

Are we likely to see improvements with the draw distance Piboso? With large open environments it's almost game breaking seeing big squares pop up and disappear. Also his there a way to fix textures in replay mode? They seem to deteriorate withing that specific mode.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Scuzzy285

i couldnt agree more with gdub hahah i will be flying looking for my line up ahead and see squares instead of ruts
Aerial Racing Team

BadStar

Hey yz.. you talking about in game as u are racing or when u are watching replay like gdub?

If u see squares as u are racing to the next turn, maybe your draw distance and other graphics settings can still be turned up a bit more?
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

[GH]Cody

Quote from: BadStar on April 10, 2016, 03:40:42 PM
Hey yz.. you talking about in game as u are racing or when u are watching replay like gdub?

If u see squares as u are racing to the next turn, maybe your draw distance and other graphics settings can still be turned up a bit more?
my game is maxed out and i get that issue.

BadStar

Right...but I was asking if you are talking specific to replay mode/ingame/or both?
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's been officially stated that it's a known issue that you can't fix with settings as I guess it's part of the engine. Hopefully it will be fixed up in a future version but no official word yet.

It has more to do with fov. 1st person view it's more noticeable than 3rd and in replay mode it's even worse in helmet cam due to the high fov. You can test yourself in replay free roam by adjusting fov.

BadStar

Interesting.. I notice it in replay but never in first person, guess because I am occupied with riding/racing.
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

HornetMaX

Quote from: TheFatController on April 11, 2016, 07:20:21 PM
It's been officially stated that it's a known issue that you can't fix with settings as I guess it's part of the engine. Hopefully it will be fixed up in a future version but no official word yet.

It has more to do with fov. 1st person view it's more noticeable than 3rd and in replay mode it's even worse in helmet cam due to the high fov. You can test yourself in replay free roam by adjusting fov.
I'm a bit lost, what issue exactly are you guys discussing ?
The sudden appearing of environment objects that are far away, due to a too small max value of the drawdistance ?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We are talking about terrain texture draw distance MaX.. When you are so far away it breaks up into large blocks. I can't remember where the old post was, think it was in 'track editing questions / help'..