• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:30:25 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

09 CRF 250, 450 MX & SM

Started by rc4187, March 15, 2016, 03:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanax972

March 19, 2016, 02:32:37 AM #15 Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 02:41:32 AM by Xanax972
Quote from: Jose Reina on March 15, 2016, 11:41:32 AM
Very beautiful bike! I only see that is a bit smaller than the KTM, when the rider sits on the bike, does not touch the seat, he remains standing.
If ye should do a little bigger would be perfect;)
I found the problem for the rider, it is in the cfg file, the rider line type must be 2 for supermoto

StoneRider

Hey ! is there any way to have the psd and make some cool graphics on it...? :)

rc4187

I don't have a template out yet, but you can unpack the geico .pnt and use that as template for now.

rc4187

These bikes have all been updated and are available at mxb-central in the links provided in the first post.

MotardMatt

Quote from: rc4187 on April 05, 2016, 10:20:42 PM
These bikes have all been updated and are available at mxb-central in the links provided in the first post.

What was updated?

rc4187

Just chassis scale to make rider sit better. Nothing more.

pacopastor34

I've noticed on the 250 MX that the forks seems to be a bit skewed.

Niko Mouk

I can't access to mxb central, always getting "ERROR, this action is not allowed".
Both login/register.  :-\
IP 62.210.85.3
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Niko, I've only had one other report of this happening to someone else the whole time MXBC has been up, and I can't track it down.

The other user was able to access it from a different house, so my guess is IP.. And the only thing I notice about your account is that the IP you've listed above is unsurprisingly different to the IP used when you registered (not that it should make any difference) but can you try renewing your IP address maybe?

I also couldn't then and still can't find that error message anywhere in my site files, so there's a chance it's coming from elsewhere (maybe a browser plugin, antivirus software, not sure).

Have you tried a different browser?

BadStar

The models are very nice!! Have had them since release but unfortunately I can only ride good in first person view and on these the camera is out of place.. so I don't use them  :-\

Anyone know how I can mod a file or something to fix this?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Niko Mouk

Quote from: TheFatController on April 07, 2016, 12:56:36 AM
Niko, I've only had one other report of this happening to someone else the whole time MXBC has been up, and I can't track it down.

The other user was able to access it from a different house, so my guess is IP.. And the only thing I notice about your account is that the IP you've listed above is unsurprisingly different to the IP used when you registered (not that it should make any difference) but can you try renewing your IP address maybe?

I also couldn't then and still can't find that error message anywhere in my site files, so there's a chance it's coming from elsewhere (maybe a browser plugin, antivirus software, not sure).

Have you tried a different browser?

In fact this IP is the one of my dedicated server where I host race servers. I need to access to MXB-Central to download the game stuff. I tried to create another account thinking about what you said (IP lock for my account) but I can't. I tried with chrome and IE. Deleted the cache and everything usual...
I saw it's a wordpress, don't you have any security plugin generating a .htaccess or something like that ?
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !