• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX-Bikes | "The Beginning" Part 2

Started by Midbeck, April 08, 2016, 01:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midbeck

So here is the second part of my "introduction" series. I really hope you enjoy it, I have put a lot of hours in to it and I guess i went with my personal taste on this edit.

I really would like to thank everyone involved in the MXB community, you guys make all this possible!

I also want to give Piboso and Snappe a huge thanks for all the hard work they have put in to the game! What you two have done is incredible and i look forward to the future of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/v/0E8Diz459D8
#DirtyEuro

Midbeck

Thanks man, yeah i was thinking back to old memories and got all nostalgic so that was kind of the mood i was going for but i knew it was gonna be a hit or miss sort of thing :)
But it's always fun to learn to edit to different types of music, I just wish i wasnt so damn bad at finding good music hehe.

I really wish we could get smooth online replays, would be so freaking sick to have 3-4 bikes in a whip train or just for battles!
#DirtyEuro

Midbeck

Sorry for DP but just had to add that this game is very friendly towards people who do videos, the amount of angles you can get by just messing around in free-roam is incredible!
#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

Nice video mate, love the whips! Gotta side with Geo this man about the music haha,pretty sure I said the same about part 1 haha sorry mate.  Just different tastes eh.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice Midbeck! Although I agree with others about the music  ::) I am really happy to see videos being made!

Yes, it can be a lot of fun making videos in this sim.. Having the ability to map replay cam controls on the controller is fantastic, can get some really nice smooth flowing shots.

Wedgewood

Awesome video Midbeck.  I love the camera angles.

Midbeck

Thanks guys :D, means a lot that you like it even tho you might not like the music. I'm already working on a new project with way different music. 8)
I would love to have some other riders in the video, so if you have any demos laying around with some whips and some heaters just PM me with link to them. Always fun with some variation :)
#DirtyEuro

Midbeck

So i decided to try different music, i had a lot of fun editing to this kind of music! :D

https://www.youtube.com/v/-WGCYJwD_WE
#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

Not available on Android phone in England for me mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yup not available here on mobile either, but if it's the same vid you posted in the videos section it's pretty cool, agree with geo on the table at the end though :D

BadStar

I've always been a fan of your vids, glad you did another!     
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Midbeck

Quote from: geofanatec on September 17, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
Ya I was excepting him to backflip it!

But, it was a let down at end.

Haha darn it, it was actually not ment to be anything special, more a riding off to the sunset kind of a feeling. ;D I'll try to work a bit more on it before uploading it, i keep rushing myself haha.
#DirtyEuro

StoneRider

really nice editing Midbeck... question, do you write some shots before actually shot it ? or do you just shoot and just make your videos with random rushes ?

Midbeck

Quote from: StoneRider on September 19, 2016, 04:00:44 PM
really nice editing Midbeck... question, do you write some shots before actually shot it ? or do you just shoot and just make your videos with random rushes ?
Thanks man! I always pick the song before i even start to record the clips, then i listen to the song I'm planning to use and similar songs while I'm recording the footage. It really does help me (I believe) to make the edit flow a bit more and most of the recorded clips end up being something u can use.

What i think i need to improve on is the fact that i always rush my projects, I have these ideas but i keep ignoring the ideas because i think they would take to much time, but not this upcoming one :D
#DirtyEuro

StoneRider

i'm really impress by the flow. it works great. you naturally have it man ! keept it up !  :)