• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:24:23 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.0

Started by StoneRider, April 08, 2016, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

April 08, 2016, 08:16:56 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:32:25 PM by StoneRider
VERSION V2.1 OUT http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1045.0

Well, i took the baby and uh.. hopefully for the last time, here it is :)

By the initiative of NorCal 986 Motostar and with the help of Pacopastor, here is the jay's version of the 2016 Kawasaki Kxf.

Credits:
- Jay for the base model of the kxf
- Norcal for the initiative
- Pacopastor for his patience, and for being a good teacher
- Yann Bourgignon for his help on all the little parts on the model
- All of you for your patience !!

CSchmied986

April 08, 2016, 08:42:09 PM #1 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:50:35 PM by NorCal 986
Good job man! Can't wait to test it. I appreciate you guys putting in the work. I have the KTM also, if you guys ever want to take that on.  ;D

Scuzzy285

Aerial Racing Team

pacopastor34

Thank you all guys. That is the way to grow and help this community. See you on tonight's race. I hope geo uploading the bike on the server.

Niko Mouk

A magic button called "insert hyperlink" would help you dude  ::) :o
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

CSchmied986

ill be releasing a pack of my team and Pro Circuit bikes if you want me to add the Aerial bike.

Vortex_Damien

Hate to be that guy to say it, buttt. last night i was in teamspeak and ask jay if he had seen someone released his model and if he had given anyone permission to release the model on here.. and he said no.. just would like to say even if you payed for the model i still would have asked the creator if you can release it for another game.

GDUBMX

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on April 08, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
Hate to be that guy to say it, buttt. last night i was in teamspeak and ask jay if he had seen someone released his model and if he had given anyone permission to release the model on here.. and he said no.. just would like to say even if you payed for the model i still would have asked the creator if you can release it for another game.

ahh man, not another ripped model? honestly i hope this is a misunderstanding, especially with all the "work" thats been put it.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MotardMatt

I mean if he bought the model then why cant he use it in a different game?

CSchmied986

Quote from: MotardMatt on April 09, 2016, 12:17:39 AM
I mean if he bought the model then why cant he use it in a different game?
Right? And when purchasing the model, nobody was told they could not use in another game. Also, i did mention it to Jay, and it sounded like he could live with it if i let people know where they could purchase the template (which i did). What does he expect when he charges someone $100 for a model?

StoneRider

April 09, 2016, 02:20:22 AM #12 Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 02:25:43 AM by StoneRider
i don't release the model or the psd. just a bike you can use. aaaand i bought it. i mean, i bought the psd and the model. so the psd and the model, are mines. so i can use them in every games i want. i didn't bought a 9.90$ DLC for one game, i bought a 70e  model, and his PSD.

So, this is not a Rip, this is not a bike made with other bikes parts, it's a bike i bought, and nobody never told me that i can't use it in other games, or make any modification, or render or whatever. i bought it, it's mine and i can do whatever i want with it but release the model or the psd. and that's exactly what i did, and didn't.

i mean... 70e guys. i HOPE i can use it in all the games i want. ^^

Yamaha285

The model was not ripped. No one worry. This model was purchased as well as the blends and ever other dam thing he dinged us for on it. I had no contact with him on this but i also had no work on this either but i can say that if we purchased a model we are free to do what we want with it. There is no contract or copyright that says we can not. Just my 2 cents.

Yamaha285

Quote from: geofanatec on April 09, 2016, 02:23:11 AM
I am so done with this!

It takes a lot of work (even a "ripped" model) to get into this sim.

Let if fly! Let it go!

I will say just because you buy something doesn't give you right to distribute. HOWEVER, it's like movies. If you buy it and copy it you can't SELL it, but not to say you can't distribute for FREE to whoever ;)

Amen Geo!