• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:54:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.0

Started by StoneRider, April 08, 2016, 08:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

A LOT of skins are on their way trust me :). And you can always put some numbers on it

Paradox28

as much as I read about all the stuff from MXS, I am half-tempted to say just don't use any damn thing from there because the bullshit will come whether things are done right or not..you can bet on it.

GDUBMX

Quote from: Paradox28 on April 13, 2016, 06:55:03 AM
as much as I read about all the stuff from MXS, I am half-tempted to say just don't use any damn thing from there because the bullshit will come whether things are done right or not..you can bet on it.
+1
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

+1

StoneRider

Quote from: geofanatec on April 10, 2016, 05:49:09 PM
Just curious if this will be uploaded to MXBC? Nice to keep that site as a One-Stop-Shop :)

It will soon. an other version will be released in the day... ^^ fixed the norm, the chain, mud layers and new geom file again. i want to make it as good as i can

Mace-x

I´m with this aswell, it´s sad to see how things went there.  :(

pacopastor34

Quote from: Mace-x on April 13, 2016, 05:28:19 PM

MXBikes and MXSIM communities are different species ;) MXBikes has a more mature community in this moment.

Phathry25

Quote from: pacopastor34 on April 13, 2016, 10:43:26 PM

MXBikes and MXSIM communities are different species ;) MXBikes has a more mature community in this moment.

YEA!!  BAN ANYONE WHO HAS A COPY OF MX SIMULATOR!!!  THEY ARE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!!

CSchmied986

You can't compare this forum community with MX Simulator..... This community is still very small and doesn't have a lot going on yet. MX Simulator has thousands of active members, and trust me, if this game is going to be a success, it will end up like that forum. There are a lot of good people on MX Simulator, but when you have that many members, and that much racing/ skinning/ modeling/ etc. the few assholes give the whole community a bad name, so enjoy it while it lasts. And I hate it when people choose to charge for content, but I have the choice not to buy it!  8)

pacopastor34

Quote from: Phathry25 on April 14, 2016, 04:29:36 PM

YEA!!  BAN ANYONE WHO HAS A COPY OF MX SIMULATOR!!!  THEY ARE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!!

Ban me!!!!

PizzaChet

Quote from: pacopastor34 on April 19, 2016, 10:49:35 AM

Ban me!!!!
Me three!
Just a bunch of nitwits over there at MX Sim. Build that wall and make MX Sim pay for it! Right? It'll be yuuuuge.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

HornetMaX

I do not discriminate between MXS people and MXB people: as they all like MX bikes instead of road bikes, they are all terrible people  ;D

Niko Mouk

No more words needed to understand the difference of problem between these 2 communities.

mxsimulator
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !