• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:30:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Project Glen Helen

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, April 01, 2016, 12:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

out of town for the weekend.. when i get back going to work a ton on getting the objects done ;)

Vortex_Damien

Still got tones to do, but oh man are we getting there ;)

pacopastor34

Can't wait for that big project. I would love to ride in that beautiful track. Gooooood work as always Fat and Damien. You're professionals.

Scuzzy285

damn looking really good cant wait to have a real replica track to ride and race maybe in the gtx series if its released before the end
Aerial Racing Team

Vortex_Damien

Got to mess with the tree textures a bit buttttt

pacopastor34

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on April 20, 2016, 01:43:11 AM
Got to mess with the tree textures a bit buttttt

It's nice to see how it takes shape. Very good work both Damien and Fatcontroller.

JSINN

April 22, 2016, 09:34:12 AM #36 Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:36:14 AM by JSINN
Don't be jealous guys but this is my local track in real life maybe 15 min . from my pad my first race in pro class was on this track it hasn't always been this design actually rarely this design but one thing it always has been is fuking brutal the braking bumps on this track will make your forearms explode!!There was quite a few time where I literally had to slide my hands off the bars because I couldn't open them. I love this track and you have done an amazing job so far on replicating it . Just a few little things to know about this bitch of a track it's never smooth it will beat your ass all day long you hate every minute youre out there on it but god damn it's fun and you can't stop from going back every Thursday and Sunday for a good ass woopen. Don't even get me started on rainy days !!!!! :)lol

GDUBMX

That's so cool Jsinn. Glen Helen is an iconic track around the world I think.  They even have Glen Helen holidays for sale here in England!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

Amazing work! Can't wait to ride it!

philiaN

Fats, is it possible that if you start your next track replica you could stream this? you dont have to explain/talk in the stream, if there are questions we could ask with a specific time from the vod. i would really love to make replica tracks like you do, but i have no clue how you do it :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: philiaN on April 22, 2016, 10:15:03 PM
Fats, is it possible that if you start your next track replica you could stream this? you dont have to explain/talk in the stream, if there are questions we could ask with a specific time from the vod. i would really love to make replica tracks like you do, but i have no clue how you do it :)

No can do mate.. I will consider putting together a tutorial at some point of general track making the way I do it, but I use L3DT which I know a lot of people hate - I put a couple of tutorials up here and said if anyone wants more just say, and nobody did, plus I don't really stream stuff..

Vortex_Damien

Geo has made a tutorial series and its great when learning the basics.. i suggest looking over and testing something over and over and over. only real way of getting something to work the way you like it

BadStar

Quote from: geofanatec on April 23, 2016, 03:06:40 AM
I can definitely make a "quick start" tutorial.

I think this would be great!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Docfumi

This track is coming along very well, any chance you can give us a release date or when
you plan on it?  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I've just about finished the final version of the heightmap and textures. Will be sending the project folder over to Damien so he can adjust the objects and the last things I need to do are skybox and animated flag.

Hopefully no more than a week!.. Hopefully..