• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:17 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

How to import boots ?

Started by StoneRider, April 30, 2016, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

Hey guys, i want to import a boots model but i can't find the original boots file to copy it and make sure to have all the good files. may Piboso or snappe can help me ? how does it work with boots ?

GDUBMX

Quote from: StoneRider on April 30, 2016, 02:08:01 AM
Hey guys, i want to import a boots model but i can't find the original boots file to copy it and make sure to have all the good files. may Piboso or snappe can help me ? how does it work with boots ?
Don't quote me on this but in pretty sure it's a whole new rider model you need as they are not a separate model. It would be called to have a post 1980s rider model.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah gdub is right I think, I remember back long before beta 1 PiBoSo asked the community what they would prefer - moddable boots or better animations.

Would love a new rider model, maybe with baggier gear as the stock rider is great but he's a bit of a clean cut bean pole :D

Watching a thread with interest going on over at the PiBoSo forum where manu is trying to import a new rider model.

StoneRider

hey fat, i don't know if it's because you use some dificult sentence or whatever but i have a lot of struggle to understand you ^^ i'm french and my english level is not super high... ^^
clean cut bean pole --> don't get it huhu

but i'm going to try to import a new rider model too. but it's very very hard.. with animations and all. i just can't put some cameras on the V4 so... i got work !^^

StoneRider

PiboSo : is that possible that you can release the fbx of you rider model so we can put some other boots on it ?

Snappe

Yeah there was a vote on this, and the community voted for animations.
You can't replace the boots on the rider model. We might be able to change this in the future if demand is high enough. I plan to improve the rider model anyway...