• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:10 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Honda 250/450

Started by StoneRider, May 10, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scuzzy285

i had not commented due to me not being able to play but i just played and it is a great bike but the in air control is nothing like the other bikes it feels very stiff but overall its a great bike
Aerial Racing Team

StoneRider

Hey Paco i'm still wainting for the psd of the KX ! uhuh ! For the difference between your mxgp rmz and this bike, (not my bike) is that i don't take it from any game. There is a web site where a guys released the obj of the bike. Here is the line Paco :)
i will definetly try to mod one day. But i allready have a lot of work with my job and my too many other passions... and a not geek at all girlfriend (that's complicate things a lot obviously...^^)

i'm just going too keep make content for this game. Looking forward and don't loose hope. But please guys, don't leave me alone.....!  :'( :'( :'(  ;D

Paradox28

I'm with Gdub as to why I just haven't played much of mx-bikes lately.  I get tired of running the same tracks and so I lose interest for a while.  That said, I gather that the track making for mx-bikes is pretty time consuming so its kind of an ebb and flow type of thing.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Track making is as time consuming as you want it to be. I could spend 3 hours and make something rideable with basic textures or I could spend a few weeks making sure every little bit of it rides perfectly on all bikes and looks as good as it rides..

There's no reason why more people can't make tracks, the first ones always a learning curve but after you know what you're doing it's pretty easy.

pacopastor34

Quote from: StoneRider on May 12, 2016, 07:45:01 AM
Hey Paco i'm still wainting for the psd of the KX ! uhuh ! For the difference between your mxgp rmz and this bike, (not my bike) is that i don't take it from any game. There is a web site where a guys released the obj of the bike. Here is the line Paco :)
i will definetly try to mod one day. But i allready have a lot of work with my job and my too many other passions... and a not geek at all girlfriend (that's complicate things a lot obviously...^^)

i'm just going too keep make content for this game. Looking forward and don't loose hope. But please guys, don't leave me alone.....!  :'( :'( :'(  ;D

I'll send you asap. And I don't leave you alone but let me know when you have free time to do new contents man! Or a smoke Skype!!

Quote from: TheFatController on May 12, 2016, 09:47:38 AM
Track making is as time consuming as you want it to be. I could spend 3 hours and make something rideable with basic textures or I could spend a few weeks making sure every little bit of it rides perfectly on all bikes and looks as good as it rides..

There's no reason why more people can't make tracks, the first ones always a learning curve but after you know what you're doing it's pretty easy.

It's easy after watching geo tuts and your quick tips. My girlfriend hates you hahahahah. I'm spending so much time with the tracks. It's very very fun. Bulldozing 24/7.

StoneRider

Quote from: pacopastor34 on May 12, 2016, 10:04:13 AM
let me know when you have free time to do new contents man! Or a smoke Skype!!

always up for that dude !! i'm in a shooting sesh all the next week but after that, i'm off !!

Asdrael

Cool model, thanks for making it available for MXB!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

ChrisK

thanks for the bike and thanks all who make this game better

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I do like this bike, I spent some time on it yesterday and it's a lot of fun.. Am I right in thinking it has a custom engine? Part of me likes it when everyone's on the same bike as it's then down to skill on the track, I find the kxf and I think this too has a lot more torque..

One thing I love about rc's cr is that it has the standard 250xf power curve or engine or whatever, means I can use it when building tracks and am happily using it throughout the gtx series. I love the kxf and crf models you've imported I'm just not keen on using them as I find the torque both an advantage and a hindrance.

Thanks though, I'm not saying this to be difficult just giving honest feedback :) you've still done a great job importing them!

pacopastor34

I made the first KXF engine and it had too much torque. The real KXF has a few less power than the rest but a few more torque. I think I put too much torque. I think it could be saved leaning forward and being smooth with the throttle but yes, too much Nm.

I noticed the hands in cockpit view doesn't match with the handlebars, you can set it up in the gfx. Are the mud layers working?

StoneRider

May 14, 2016, 02:57:09 PM #25 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:01:16 PM by StoneRider
Fat i understand but i feel like the 250xf is a real snail compared to a real 250 bike. the kxf have to much torque for sure but i think the crf is just like it need to be. a 250 bike can easily blow up corners and wheelie. I feel like i just can't attack with msm bikes. and i wanted to do another power base for our bikes.  think it's a looooot more fun to ride with the crf than the xf.

Paco, i did my best for the hands. if you can do better... just send me the file ! :P

PS: the kxf is going to be update with a new engine and a new geom to be more gentle with beginers arms :) and i'm actually working on a 2016 125yz

I think it's great to have different bikes like in real life. everybody have his own riding style. some would like a aggressive and fast bike to attack, other would prefer a smooth bike to be good in corners and be consistant.

Mace-x

so a yz 125, kx 125, cr125 omfg!  :o
Fantastic!!

BadStar

May 14, 2016, 04:47:22 PM #27 Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:39:55 PM by BadStar
Yea Fats, I am similar minded as you. I prefer the bike models to stay closer to the original mxb bikes.. If we find that one is "better" we will all be riding only that model and not touch PiBoSo's bikes or other modder's who have worked very hard. I love the kfx ability to throw whips its amazing, so physics are great to become better an better..but the power to me is scaled up a bit so I don't ride it.   On the other hand, I think it's not a bad idea to tweak the performance of the modded bikes..but if you find "the best" base line set up, I would hope PiBoSo would adopt it and that way it doesn't stay ahead of the pack and wash out everyone's good work.

I also 100% agree that all the bikes should not be "the same" and it is very realistic to find a preference in the bikes, so that is great! IRL, The bikes that compete with each other have only minor differences or they wouldn't compete together.

Stone, I honestly think you are right about the 250 needing to be tweaked a bit from the msm bike to simulate more realistic power..so great job at dialing that in! I just would hope PiBoSo would dial in the discovery as we go(after all, it is a piboso sim).. However, I think the 450 is scaled to a whole diff game lol (and should be dialed down a tad). I would like to see if you could make the 250x power band engage a bit harder, which would feel more like a 2smoker!!!

The new bikes you guys put out are amazing either way and are greatly appreciated!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

i have to agree with Badstar and Fats, imo they look nice but dont ride as good as the stock bikes or rc's models, i mean RC has hands down the best physics tweaks so far. i'll think they will be hard to beat, the kxf and crf dont turn as well and are way too torquey, especially when trying to climb glen helen hills. they have more low end torque than 450s! haha its probably just my shit riding.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

just tell me guys. if you prefer the poor stock engine of the msm on all the bikes.... i will do it