• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:39:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Project Glen Helen

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, April 01, 2016, 12:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

Ya sadly no time anymore started a new job working nights and it's tiring so I usally only get 2-3 hours on my pc

Docfumi

Thanks for the heads up Fats, I know what it's like to work and try to play as well.
Best of luck on the new job Vortex_Damien  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

StoneRider

that's what we need to have 10+ riders on geo's champ

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

BadStar

Quote from: StoneRider on May 08, 2016, 03:28:11 PM
that's what we need to have 10+ riders on geo's champ

Agreed, the final race can be at Helen!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I like the sound of that!

Mace-x

Guys, the track is looking fantastic! Thanks a lot for the amazing work!  ;D

BadStar

This will probably be released about the time I get sick and can't make it into work,.. strange how that happens, at least I will have this to enjoy during recovery.   ;)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Quote from: BadStar on May 10, 2016, 03:48:19 PM
This will probably be released about the time I get sick and can't make it into work,.. strange how that happens, at least I will have this to enjoy during recovery.   ;)
lol yes!  Hahha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Scuzzy285

this track looks amazing cant wait to ride it and i second the idea of it being the championship round of the gtx
Aerial Racing Team

Vortex_Damien

Sorry for the lack of updates on the track everyone.. super busy and have no time to work on it.. expect a release soon though ;)
Redoing most of the models to bring you guys the best track possible :). some of the buildings

ChrisK

Nice!!!! Hurry up, cant wait anymore :D

StoneRider

OMG it's soooo long can't wait anymore.... ^^ and Damien ? where is the RMZ ??? :D

Vortex_Damien

May 25, 2016, 01:02:51 PM #59 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:52:25 PM by Vortex_Damien
No time man.. all my time has been getting gh done and rmz done but again my time is super limited.. Glen Helen is going be out this weekend 100%. as far as the rmz that is almost completed aswell.. or at least a v.1 all the modeling is done and what is left is doing the maps.

this is not all the objects in the scene yet but we are so close :)