• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:06:42 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Honda 250/450

Started by StoneRider, May 10, 2016, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

guys ! just for you to know, the 3D parts of 2016 yzf 450 250 125, ktm, husky, kawi and crf are all finished. just had to adjust geom and engn files to make them perfect. i think that it will be released in the week. Thank you all for the support and i'm really sorry about the rmz... i got one, but Damien is still working on his own and didn't released it yet. i wanted to wait for his bike because he did it entierly but it's very very long now and i don't know why. So let me guys know if you want me to release an rmz version or if you want to wait for damien's bike

StoneRider

it's almost finished ! tonight or tomorrow i release 5 bikes brands and 13 bikes.
yamaha 125 250 450
honda 250 450
kawa 250 450
ktm 250 350 450
husquy 250 350 450

all the bikes will be released with to stock msm engine to make sure that all bikes can easily compete eachother. The geom make a big difference by itself and think i that's enough. And that way, all the bikes are going to be used and there is no better bike than another, it's just about your taste and your feeling with the bike.

can't wait to release all this guys !!

philiaN

𝖙𝖋𝖈

ChrisK

GDUBMX

Well done stone.been looking forward to a yam!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Weirdly I'm also looking forward to the Husky.. And the KTM - You'd have thought I'd be sick of them but I still love the MSM's! 8)

nico_ktm19

Mace-x

StoneRider

Edit Sunday May 29  :) you'll have to redownload them

Asdrael

Does anyone have the template for this? Opening the bike folder using PaintEd only has the wheels, not the bike here.

It's becoming my favorite bike after a long time setting it up and I'd like to make my skin for it. I don't want to use Paco's base because hey, it's his.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not me, but +1on the favorite.. It's either this or the yzf at the mo..

StoneRider

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

RoyceSkylar

October 25, 2016, 01:57:41 PM #59 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:05:12 PM by RoyceSkylar
I love this Bike.
I have a Dirt bike, Recently designed my bike by the help of MXProDecals. It's looking good.